Reel Machines ADpak from XLN Audio is an expansion pack for the company's Addictive Drums that features 5 full electronic kits from the 80's. The pack includes 60 unique kit pieces plus an additional 5 sets of kick and snare combos for use in the Xtras slot. The kit pieces have the same amount of stroke types as the acoustic drums in Addictive Drums.
All the samples were recorded on analog tape using pristine versions of the drum machines and modules. Additionally, the expansion pack includes plate reverb and real room ambience simulations which can add life and largeness to the grooves. The presets feature electronic styles ranging from 80's pop, to House, Dubstep, Drum n' Bass and Techno and all come with sets of matching beats for quick and easy groove creation.
- Simmons SDS-V
- The e-drum kit that started it all
- Includes a Simmons Digital ClapTrap
- The original SDS-V came with five modules and two expansion slots for up to seven modules - this kit uses close to forty modules to create all the varied stroke types
- Linn Electronics LinnDrum
- LinnDrum is the successor to the first sampled based drum machine, the LM-1
- The original Linndrum was the cutting edge of technology at the time of its release, featuring 35kHz samples, individual outputs and trigger inputs
- The ADpak features all fifteen original sounds with a large number of new custom tweaked stroke types
- 3 Additional Kits From the 80's
- 808, 909 and DMX
- The 808 has a deep analog kick with a snappy snare, great for a wide range of electronic styles
- The 909 is a hybrid analog and sampled machine with a punchy kick and snare, making it the excellent partner for dance music
- The DMX with its short and dry samples is the perfect kit for old school Hip Hop and Rap