The Mitsubishi XD560U XGA DLP Projector with 3500 lumens of projection power at a 3000:1 contrast ratio is a fully-featured, versatile and powerful unit that can light up any medium to large home media room, schoolroom or boardroom even with a lot of ambient light to contend with. That room will be filled with a crisp, vivid image thanks to the XD560U's 0.65", 1 Chip DMD DLP imaging panel by Texas Instruments.
And it can be just about anywhere in the world. This projector has a 100 to 240 volt 50/60Hz power supply and it can accept and project NTSC, NTSC 4.43, PAL, PAL-M, PAL-N, PAL-60 and SECAM signals as well as 720p (750p 50/60 Hz), 1080i (1125i 50/60 Hz), and 1080p (1125p 50/60 Hz) high definition signals.
Most projectors nowadays can project in high definition. But most have only analog composite or component video inputs. They're not bad but they're not HDMI, the all digital signal path that keeps your high def picture pristine, pure and crisp from your source (Blu-ray, cable or satellite) to your projector. Similarly DVI-D provides a pure digital path from your computer.
This projector has no duty cycle limitations. (Well, almost none. You should turn it off for one hour every week.) It's filter-free and rated for 24/7 operation, saving you time and money and offering hours of worry-free use.
- Wall Screen Support
- Ability to project images on color backgrounds such as beige, light blue, light green, pink, blackboard and whiteboard. Projector automatically adjusts for color tone
- Digital Input
- HDMI input for true digital connections from both PC or video sources
- Closed Caption
- Provides onscreen visual representation of text
- Wireless Compatibility
- Wireless presentations are possible when used with an optional wireless dongle (not included)
- PC-Less Presentations
- Eliminate the PC altogether when using a USB storage device. Supports JPEGs or PowerPoint converted PTG files
- LAN Display
- For displaying images via a LAN, up to four computers can be connected to one projector. The projection screen can be divided into quarters, reproducing all computer screens simultaneously
- USB Display
- Connect the PC via a USB cable, eliminating the need for expensive VGA cables
- 3D Ready
- Perfect for higher education or corporate applications, images can be rendered in stunning 3D, adding a new dimension to viewing scientific, architectural and engineering imagery. 3D video content must be in field sequential format; a high end graphic card and special electronic shutter glasses are required
- 6000-Hour Long Life Lamp (Max. Use Set to Low Mode)
- A longer service life for the projection lamp has been achieved by incorporating an optimal design for lamp temperature control. Benefits include substantial reductions in projector operating cost and the labor required for changing the lamp
- Auto Power Off
- If there is no image signal to output for a predetermined period of time, power is automatically turned off, realizing energy savings by reducing needless power consumption
- Standby Wattage under 0.5W
- Standby (low) mode power consumption is less than 0.5W, offering increased energy savings and further contributing to environmental preservation
- Standby Audio/Audio Pass Through
- When the projector is in standby mode, its 10W speaker can still be used. Additionally, while in stand-by mode, an external speaker can be used by connecting it via the audio out terminal
- Simultaneous Message Display (Visual PA)
- Using a control room computer equipped with projector-control software, administrators can simultaneously send messages (up to 390 characters long) in real-time to projectors connected to the LAN. Ideal for broadcasting important information to multiple rooms in the school or building
- Excellent Sound Projection (10W Speaker+Audio Mix)
- A high-volume, 10W speaker is built-in, eliminating the need for an external speaker. Using the audio mix feature and wireless microphone sold separately, the presenter's voice is reproduced loud and clear in real time