The WN3000RP Universal Wi-Fi Range Extender from Netgear was specifically designed to be plugged into an electrical outlet. It was designed to extend your wireless network to include the area outside the range of your existing wireless router by overcoming obstacles and enhancing overall network signal quality.
The product was specifically designed to be plugged into an electrical outlet, and blends in nicely with any surrounding. It is compatible with wireless b/g/n routers, gateways and Internet service provider devices.
- Extend Network
- Extend Internet access throughout your home for wireless devices like iPads, iPods, laptops, smart phones, game consoles and TVs
- Enhance Existing Equipment
- Keep your current equipment and improve coverage to eliminate wireless "dead zones"
- Sets up in minutes, no need to insert a CD or plug in Ethernet cables
- Push 'N' Connect
- Push 'N' Connect using Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) connects computers and/or routers to the Extender quickly and securely
- Optimal Coverage
- Link-rate LED locates the best placement spot to provide optimal wireless coverage
- Works with any wireless b/g/n router or gateway from Netgear and other brands
- Superior Security
- Works with all security standards including WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK, mixed mode and WEP
- Ethernet port allows the Extender to function as a bridge to connect to home theater devices
- Green Features
- Power on/off button, 80% recycled packaging
- Advanced Features
Dynamic LEDs display real-time network connection status
Fast Ethernet port to connect home A/V devices to the network