The black LCS-BP2 Backpack Carrying Case from Sony offers you a flexible way to carry your NEX system camera. The nylon pack is sleek and lightweight but will hold the camera, several lenses and accessories. Plenty of room inside to arrange the four dividers into the perfect configuration to suit your gear. Outside, there are various storage pockets to accommodate your support gear like batteries, memory cards and cables.
The pack is semi-soft in design and comfortable to wear. Its flexibility comes from the ability to wear it as either a traditional backpack or as a sling-style bag. There's even a top carry handle for quick grab situations. Swing it to the front, open the compartment and withdraw your camera. When done, toss it back over your shoulder (left or right). In either format, you have rapid access to your gear.
Zippers and buckles secure the pack for a tight fit and closure. The included rain cover is valuable when you're out walking and the weather turns sour. Quickly deploy it for waterproofing the exterior. This is a modestly priced pack that will get you through a day's shooting in comfort and style.
- Three-Way Carrying Options
- Designed with flexibility in mind, the LCS-BP2 allows for easy transport on your back or can be adapted to be carried under the shoulder as a sling (right or left)
- Semi-Soft System Case
- Wide opening flap for quick access to camera and lenses. Includes 4 padded dividers for customizing the interior
- Multiple Pockets
- The case has front, side, and rear pockets to accommodate accessories, cables, batteries, and other small items
- Protect your Alpha camera and lenses from dust and scratches. The case also includes an integrated rain cover for transport in unstable weather conditions
NEX-7 with 18-55 lens
NEX-C3 with 18mm lens
Alpha A35, A65, A77
Interchangeable Lens Handycam Camcorder