The PJD5233 XGA DLP Portable Projector from Viewsonic is a high-performance unit designed to support up to a 120Hz frame rate through the 3D DLP Link. The DLP imaging chip is so fast it is able to project two images on the screen at one time to create the 3D image viewed through the active glasses. But, in addition to the two images on the screen, the DLP chip also sends additional data to the glasses in-between each frame of video. This is how the projector communicates with the DLP link-enabled active glasses.
The PJD5233 accommodates installations from permanent ceiling-mounted to simple desk-mounted use. Weighing in at 5.7 lb (2.6kg), the projector is a great travel mate and ideal for the mobile user. With 2700 ANSI lumens of brightness and technology like BrilliantColor, the PJD5233 delivers stunning all-digital clarity with lifelike color, sharp graphics and outstanding video, whether in the classroom or the boardroom. The sophisticated 6-segment color (RGBCYW) wheel provides greater color accuracy than standard DLP projectors with a 4-segment color wheel, improving the perceived sharpness, brightness and contrast of projected images, and adding a sense of remarkable depth. The digital keystone adjustment feature takes the guess work out of adjusting your image, while the projector's wide connectivity makes it easy to maximize multimedia equipment to meet your presentation needs.
The native 4:3 aspect ratio is easily switched to 16:9 or 16:10 formats for HD content or widescreen laptops.
- 2700 ANSI lumens for clear and bright images
- BrilliantColor technology provides exceptional display quality
- HDMI for true digital picture clarity
- Features include 6-segment color wheel design, auto source detection, support for HD video signals and an integrated speaker
- 3D ready and up to a 120Hz refresh rate powered by DLP link technology
- Eco mode and filterless design for longer product life and easy maintenance
- New slim design for easy mobility
- An HDMI interface is provided to support the latest digital video/audio sources. It transmits/receives high quality video/audio signals. The bandwidth reaches 10.2Gbps and supports 1080p full HD signal input. HDMI also supports HDCP
- With the "off to go" function users can turn off the projector and take it away immediately. This series does not require cooling before moving. This function avoids damage caused by power failure and increases lamp life
- A small device that is the perfect companion for any business professional, lecturer or just about anyone
- The light bulb can be replaced by opening the top cover. To maintain and repair the projector is easy and can be performed by anyone. This leads to a lower total cost of ownership and less down time
- Languages: English/French/German/Italian/Spanish/Russian/ T. Chinese/S. Chinese/Japanese/Korean/Swedish/Dutch/Turkish/Czechoslovakian/Portuguese/Thai/Polish/Finnish