The Vitek Weatherproof IR Bullet Camera has a 1/3" Sony EX-view CCD image sensor and captures clear images at a resolution up to 700 TVL. The Effio-E image signal processor offers an optimum solution to balance between the luminance and chroma signals for high color reproducibility. Using E-WDR by ATR (Adaptive Tone Reproduction), the IR bullet camera can deliver clearly visible images in high-contrast light conditions.
Integrated 70 IR LEDs at 840 nm wavelength allow the bullet camera to capture clear images even in complete darkness at a distance up to 300' (91.4 m), making it suitable for round-the-clock surveillance. Along with IR LED Dynamic Intensity Control, the bullet camera has an automatic brightness adjustment of IR LEDs to capture crisp images without wash-out when objects are too close. The IR camera uses a removable IR cut filter to switch between color and B&W as per the changes in ambient lighting.
In case of any movement in the vicinity under surveillance, the motion detection sensor triggers an alarm. The IR bullet camera uses 2DNR Noise Reduction that digitally corrects any video noise that could cause blurring or distortion in the images by minimizing the signal-to-noise ratio penalties. Highlight Compensation function can be used to black out the highlighted areas to produce clear images of objects such as license plates of vehicles or other objects that may be obstructed by headlamps.
The clutch mechanism coupled with gasket-sealed external focus and zoom controls make installation and adjustment easy as well as prevents over-tightening. You can also access secondary video output and OSD control joystick inside a gasket sealed removable side panel. The vandal-resistant aluminum construction and IP68 rating make the IR bullet camera water and dust-proof as well as ideal for outdoor use.
- Image Capture
- 1/3" Sony EX-view CCD image sensor
- Resolution up to 700 TVL
- Varifocal 6-50 mm DC auto Iris IR lens
- Effio-E image signal processor to maintain the balance between luminance and chroma signals for high color reproducibility even for the detailed scenes that contain high spatial frequency
- Image Enhancing
- 2DNR Noise Reduction corrects any video noise that could cause blurring or distortion in the images by minimizing the signal-to-noise ratio penalties
- E-WDR by ATR to deliver clearly visible images in high-contrast light conditions
- Backlight Compensation adjusts video gain to correct the exposure when the object being captured is in front of a bright light
- Round-the-Clock Surveillance
- 70 IR LEDs at 840 nm wavelength for monitoring the surveillance area even in complete darkness at a distance up to
- IR LED Dynamic intensity control and automatic brightness adjustment
- Minimum illumination of 0.003 Lux (F1.2 @ 40IRE) / 0 Lux with IR LEDs On for low-light surveillance
- IR cut filter to switch between color and B&W as per the changes in ambient lighting
- Motion detection (up to 4 zones) triggers an alarm in the event of any movement in the vicinity under surveillance
- Privacy Masking allows you to mask up to 8 programmable zones
- Highlight Compensation function blacks out the highlighted areas to produce clear image of objects such as license plates of vehicles or other objects that may be obstructed by headlamps
- Easy to Install
- Gasket-sealed external focus and zoom controls and clutch mechanism eliminate over-tightening
- Secondary video output and OSD control joystick accessible inside a gasket sealed removable side panel
- Vandal-resistant aluminum construction for outdoor use
- IP68 rating
- Water and dust-proof