The Z2X CombatLight Single-Output LED Flashlight from Surefire was designed and built specifically for tactical use--it produces 200 lumens of brilliant white light from a high-performance LED that has no filament to burn out or break. A micro-textured polycarbonate reflector creates a smooth light beam with optimal distribution-excellent reach combined with significant surround beam for peripheral vision.
The Z2X is matte-black mil-spec hard-anodized aerospace aluminum, providing superior scratch, corrosion, and abrasion resistance. It has weatherproof O-ring and gasket sealing. The CombatGrip reduced-diameter midsection and rubber grip ring is perfect for flashlight/handgun techniques and also provides a secure hold even with wet, cold, or gloved hands. The Z2X also features ergonomic tactical switching: press the tailcap switch for momentary-on, twist the tailcap for constant-on.
- Virtually indestructible LED emitter regulated to maximize light output and runtime
- Precision micro-textured reflector creates smooth, optimized beam
- Tough polycarbonate window resists impact
- CombatGrip for secure hold in all conditions
- High-strength aerospace aluminum body, mil-spec hard-anodized for extreme durability
- Tactical tailcap switch-press for momentary-on, twist for constant-on
- Weatherproof O-ring and gasket sealing
- Includes high-energy 123A batteries with 10-year shelf life