The Arm Electronics BCIR Outdoor IR Bullet Camera (3.6mm, 60' IR), with a 1/3" Sony Super HAD II CCD image sensor and 3.6mm fixed focal lens deliver clear images at a resolution up to 600 TVL. Designed for round-the-clock surveillance, the IR camera features IR LEDs that captures images up to 60' (18.2m). A minimum illumination of 0.001 lux makes the outdoor camera suitable for low-light surveillance. In addition, the bullet camera features Wide Dynamic Range that delivers clearly visible images in high-contrast light conditions.
Defined by its day & night function, the camera switches between color and B&W as per changes in ambient lighting, ensuring accurate color reproduction in daylight and enhanced B&W images at night. Using 3DNR (Digital Noise Reduction), the bullet camera digitally corrects any video noise that could cause blurring or distortion in the images by minimizing the signal-to-noise ratio penalties.
IP66-rated weatherproof, heavy-duty aluminum housing protects the Outdoor IR Bullet Camera against dust and water, and ensures uninterrupted surveillance in exposed and high-risk locations. Besides, integrated sunshield protects the camera from direct sunlight. The 3-axis cable management mount allows you to easily mount the camera on a wall or ceiling.
- 1/3" Sony Super HAD II CCD image sensor
- 3.6 mm fixed focal lens
- Delivers clear images at a resolution up to 600 TVL
- IR LEDs helps the camera to capture images even in dark up to 60' (18.2 m)
- Minimum illumination of 0.001 lux for low-light surveillance
- Wide Dynamic Range delivers clearly visible images in high-contrast light conditions
- Switches between color and B&W as per changes in ambient lighting, ensuring accurate color reproduction in daylight and enhanced B&W images at night
- 3DNR minimizes unwanted background noise for clear night-time images
- Automatic gain control - adjusts the signal strength to maintain a constant brightness level
- Automatic BLC (Backlight Compensation) - adjusts video gain to correct the exposure when the object being captured is in front of a bright light
- Auto white balance - adjusts the red and blue signals by taking a standard white color reference to get the most natural colors
- OSD (On-screen Display) simplifies setup and various camera adjustments
- IP66-rated weatherproof, heavy-duty aluminum housing
- 3-axis cable management mount - can be easily wall or ceiling mounted
- Sunshield protects the enclosure from direct rays of sun