You'll never miss a photo for lack of a tripod when you have the MegaGrip Flexible Tripod from Magnus. It weighs only 11.8 oz--you can carry it with you 24/7. It has flexible legs that can be bent 360° to wrap around a fence, a tree branch, a chair leg or anything else stable enough to hold a small camera and small enough to wrap the legs around. It has an 8.5" maximum height and will support a typical light-weight DSLR, point-and-shoot camera, or pocket video camera, weighing up to 3.3 lb.
The flexible leg's rubber feet give you a stable support when using the tripod traditionally, with all three feet on a flat surface. It has a standard 1/4"-20 mounting screw. Using the included Allen key, individual segments of the legs can be removed for cleaning or to change the height of the tripod.
- Flexible tripod has legs that can bend 360° to grip a table, chair, fence, branch, or almost anything else the legs will fit around
- Included 1/4"-20 screw allows you to attach a compact DSLR, point-and-shoot camera, or small pocket video camera
- Compact, lightweight (11.8 oz) design makes this a tripod you'll carry with you all the time--never miss a shot because you don't have a camera support
- Sure-grip rubber feet give you a stable support when the tripod is used traditionally--three feet on a flat surface
- Individual segments of the tripod legs can be removed for cleaning or to change the height