This item is controlled on the U.S. Commerce Control List set forth in the Export Administration Regulations or the U.S. Munitions List set forth in the International Traffic in Arms Regulations, and may require a license or other authorization from the U.S. Government to be exported from the United States. Without limitation, parties purchasing from B&H are solely responsible for determining applicable export licensing requirements and for obtaining any licenses or other authorizations from the appropriate agencies of the U.S. Government that are necessary for exporting the item, such as the U.S. Department of Commerce or the U.S. Department of State.
The 10-40x50 AO Varmint Riflescope (Black Matte) from Barska is a perfect choice for many types of shooting including varmint hunting, target shooting, long range and precision shooting. The Varmint features an Adjustable Objective (AO) for parallax correction, a quick access magnification zoom ring as well as exceptionally high windage and elevation turrets. It has a 1" tube construction and comes with a Target Dot reticle. The click value adjustment of the windage and elevation turrets is ⅛ MOA. Its large objective together with multi-coated optics provides more clarity and greater brightness via increased light transmission. Waterproof, shockproof and fogproof, the Varmint riflescope is protected in all kinds of environments. And it's backed by Barska's Limited Lifetime Warranty.
To use a riflescope with your firearm, you'll need a mounting base and mounting rings in addition to the scope itself. Bases attach to your firearm and the rings attach your scope to the base. Proper spacing of the rings, as well as the ring height should be considered to ensure a proper line of sight can be established. This will maximize the value of your investment, and enhance your shooting experience. It should be noted that in many mounting applications, a professional gunsmith's skills will be needed for proper installation.
- Black matte finish
- Waterproof, fogproof and shockproof
- 1" tube construction provides increased strength and durability
- Quick access magnification zoom ring allows fast target acquisition
- ⅛ MOA click value for the easy-grip high windage & elevation turrets
- Adjustable objective (AO) multi-range parallax correction allows continuous accuracy and precision
- Multicoated optics on at least one lens surface reduces light loss and glare due to reflection offering a brighter, higher-contrast image
- The Target Dot reticle features 4 lightweight posts in a classic cross hair configuration. There is a single dot where the stadia intersect to indicate the exact point of aim