With 3600 ANSI lumens of brightness at a contrast ratio of 3000:1 the InFocus IN3118HD DLP 1080p Projector has the power to make big pictures in big rooms even when it has to punch through ambient light.
That vivid, high contrast picture is courtesy of Texas Instruments DLP DMD (Digital Light Processor Digital Micromirror Device) technology with BrilliantColor. This projector also incorporates TI's DDP3021 scaler, which enables 10-bit signal processing for more vibrant, lifelike images.
Those vibrant colors can be in a number of video formats. The IN3118HD can handle NTSC, NTSC4.43, PAL, PAL-M, PAL-N and SECAM signals as well as 720p, 1080i and 1080p high definition programming. It's also got a 100 to 240 V AC, 50/60 Hz international power supply and its OSD (on-screen display) offers a choice of 18 languages.
You can also control it remotely-very remotely-over your home network or corporate LAN courtesy of its RJ-45 jack. The free ProjectorNet 3.0 software makes monitoring and maintaining your IN3118HD a snap.
- 3600 ANSI Lumens at a 3000:1 Contrast Ratio
- A high brightness of 3600 lumens with a 3000:1 contrast ratio means the IN3118HD is bright enough in environments with high ambient light. The InFocus BrilliantColor implementation brings rich, realistic color to any presentation
- 1080p Leaves Home
- The IN3118HD brings 1080p resolution from the home to the office and classroom. Now you can share HD content that was originally created for the home HD television in your conference room or classroom as it was intended. No scaling. No manual image adjustments. Just crisp, bright, vivid, HD content
- Stunning Image Quality
- The latest InFocus BrilliantColor technology and 5-segment color wheel deliver incredible detail and life-like color in HD video, business graphics and classroom lessons
- Single .65" DLP by Texas Instruments with DDP3021 with BrilliantColor
- Texas Instrument's Digital Light Processor chips are regarded by many as the best projector light engines (the part that creates the image) available. They produce beautiful life-like images even if there's ambient light in the room. Plus they don't require filters that have to be cleaned and replaced saving you time and money over other designs
- Clean, Installation Friendly Design
- No need to remove the projector from the ceiling to check assets or replace a lamp-the IN3118's design allows for easy access to lamp doors, serial numbers and I/O panels. In addition, the LiteTouch keypad gives the projector a clean look once it is installed
- Internationally Operational
- The IN3118HD has a 100 to 240 V AC, auto switching power supply and the ability to accept and project video in the NTSC, NTSC 4.43, PAL, PAL-M, PAL-N and SECAM standards. In addition to its native 1920 x 1080 resolution the IN3118HD can sync with a number of other PC and Macintosh resolutions. And its onscreen display offers a choice of 18 languages making this projector a great choice no matter where in the world you are
- Low Power Consumption
- The IN3118HD is an easy choice for your wallet and the environment. Although, it boasts a maximum brightness at full power, an eco-friendly eco mode allows for a lower power setting and a 20 percent reduction in brightness. In addition, while in standby mode, the series is designed to consume less than one watt of power.
- Control and Manage Over Your Network
- Its RJ-45 port allows administrators to control and troubleshoot the IN3118HD over the network. The projector can also receive DMS messages (such as weather warnings) and send email alerts (such as when the lamp is nearing replacement)
- HDMI Connectivity and Beyond
- Two HDMI 1.3 inputs on the IN3118HD provide the highest quality signals from today's digital devices. VGA, composite and S-video inputs are also included for when you need them
- Designed for Long Life
- The IN3118HD is designed for reliable and low cost operation. The IN3118HD's dust-resistant design means there is no filter or screen to replace, and the InFocus warranty reduces the risk of repair or replacement cost
- English, French, German, Italian, Norwegian, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Korean, Russian, Traditional Chinese, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, Polish, Swedish, Turkish, Indonesian (18 Languages)