The Sirui T-025 5-Section Carbon Fiber Tripod with C-10 Ball Head is an excellent camera support for travelers who need a compact, lightweight, and stylish tripod & head combo. With upward-folding legs, it collapses to just 11.8" with the head attached and weighs just 1.8 lb. Supporting loads up to 12.8 lb, the head & tripod are plenty capable of supporting any DSLR camera with most lenses, as well as any point & shoot or compact camcorder. It's also extremely well-suited for mirrorless interchangeable-lens camera models.
Constructed of 8x carbon fiber, the T-025 features silicone twist locks for easy setup, and with all four leg stages and the center column fully extended, the tripod reaches a maximum height of 54.6" with the head attached. The C-10 is an extremely capable ball head – its separate knobs for pan and tilt adjustments enable you to perform tasks such as panoramic photography while keeping the tilt locked.
With an Arca-style quick release platform, the head accepts plates from many manufacturers, including Sirui itself, Acratech, Foba, Graff, and Wimberley (quick-release plate included).
- Forged aluminum results in stronger components than the traditional casting process that's often used for tripod chassis. Forging leads to more compacted metal and enhances the integrity of metal grains so they remain consistent and continuous. This leads to a longer product life and better performance
- Anodized surface treatment on the tripod's metal parts makes the T-025 tripod highly resistant to wear & tear, scratches, and corrosion, thus increasing its durability
- Three leg-angle positions (23°, 52° & 80°) – each leg can be set independently for use on uneven terrain
- Center column can be inverted for ultra-low-angle shots & macro photography
- C-10 ball head has a roundness tolerance within 0.01mm of a perfect sphere
- Center column hook allows you to add a ballast for a sturdier setup in windy conditions
- Well-designed padded traveling bag with shoulder strap for carrying