AcousticLink from Alesis is an acoustic guitar recording bundle that provides a direct to computer interface for convenient and quick recording of ideas and performances using an acoustic guitar. The single-coil guitar pickup requires no drilling and is easy to install and remove. The bundle includes a guitar to USB cable and Cubase LE recording software.
The pickup is attached to the guitar's sound hole using soft, cushioned clamps, and the connecting jack is fastened to the guitar's strap peg using a flexible built-in harness. The included 1/4" to USB cable makes connecting any guitar or bass to the computer quick and easy. Additionally, the AcousticLink can be connected to an iPad using an Apple USB Adaptor (sold separately).
The AcousticLink's cable contains analog-to-digital conversion technology that maintains the textured, rich sound of the acoustic guitar. The included Cubase LE software delivers a full range of music production tools with pristine sound quality and a straightforward user interface. AcousticLink can also be used with virtually any music software, such as GarageBand, ProTools, or Studio One.
- Complete guitar-to-computer package with acoustic guitar pickup, 1/4" to USB cable and Cubase LE software
- Single-coil pickup gives your acoustic guitar hassle-free output
- GuitarLink cable makes connecting any guitar or bass to your computer quick and easy with no modification needed
- Pickup mounting brackets feature soft, shock-absorbing cushions for high performance
- Built-in analog-to-digital conversion for CD-quality recording
- Works with iPad via Apple USB Adaptor (sold separately)
- 16.5 ft GuitarLink cable length