The MicTube Duo from Alesis is a dual channel, tube based microphone preamp that can add warmth and vintage tone to any microphone or instrument. A minimized circuit path preserves the original signal and the legendary 12AX7 tube provides low noise functioning.
The preamp features per channel switchable 20dB pads for microphones with hotter outputs or louder sound sources. Phase reverse switches optimize multi-microphone setups, and 80Hz low cut filters help cut rumble, handling and wind noise. Phantom power is provided for use with condenser microphones.
The preamplifer features two 1/4" high-impedance DI jacks for plugging in guitars and basses, in additional to the standard XLR inputs for microphones. Separate per channel Gain and Drive controls allow for dialing in the right blend of level and tone, and LED ladders provide visual feedback of levels.
- Dual channel, tube microphone preamplifier
- Quarter-inch, high-impedance DI inputs for instruments
- 12AX7 low-noise vacuum tube adds warmth and musicality to digital recordings
- 20dB pad, phase reverse, and 80Hz low cut filter per channel
- 48V phantom power for use with condenser microphones
- Gain and Drive controls
- LED ladders per channel for metering
- Minimized signal path for clarity