The NanoVerb 2 from Alesis is a compact, user-friendly preset processor featuring reverb, delay, chorus, and other time based effects, with all effects easily accessible using the front-facing controls. Updated, natural-sounding reverbs (over the original NanoVerb) comprise half of the effects selection. Users can choose from lush and expansive hall, plate, spring or tape reverbs.
The unit is also packed with other time based effects for use with vocals, guitar, keyboard, or whatever else is connected to the processor. True stereo delay, chorus, tremolo, flange and rotary speaker effects are all within easy reach, with the 16 program settings and 256 presets making it an essential signal processor.
52-bit internal DSP resolution delivers excellent sonic quality, suitable for use in any effects application, from guitar playing to studio recording. Other controls include a mix knob for adjusting how much effect is on the signal (from clean to saturated), and input and output knobs for setting correct levels.
A bi-color LED shows signal present and if it's clipping while a bypass input on the back allows for attaching an optional footswitch for live control during performance or recording. With a broad range of applicable uses, NanoVerb 2 is the perfect addition to any studio or live set up. Plus, it fits into just about any budget.
- 16 programs, with 16 variations each, for a total of 256 presets
- Analog wet/dry mix control
- Adjustable input and output gains
- Signal/clip LED control for easy visual monitoring
- Create stereo effects from mono input signal
- Minimized signal patch for optimal sound quality
- Rugged, compact design for years of reliable performance
- Bypass control with footswitch(footswitch sold separately)