The GLX 5mW Green Laser Sight from Barska is a third generation standard laser featuring external riflescope style windage and elevation turrets. The turret caps unscrew, revealing finger accessible adjustments. Target acquisition is easily defined after attaching the laser to the weapon by unscrewing the turret caps and moving the laser dot up and down, left and right. The laser itself is a visible green class IIIA with the maximum power allowable of 5mW in that class. The produced light of 532 nm is the most visibly sensitive wavelength to the human eye and therefore, the color most easily seen. The high capacity included CR-123A lithium battery can emit a continuous high intensity green laser beam providing repeatable accurate targeting. The tactical design incorporates a tactical edged bezel and diamond patterned exterior grip in the strong T6 aluminum body. A Picatinny 1" mounting ring with a stabilizing cross bar insert for added support is included with the laser sight. The GLX 5mW Green Laser Sight comes with a continuous push button on/off cap and an interchangeable momentary on/ off coiled cable switch.
- Visible green laser class IIIA with 5mW of power
- Push button on/off cap provides continuous laser light for extended situations
- Momentary on/off long cable switch allows transitory illumination for tactical situations
- External riflescope style windage and elevation turrets align the laser beam for pinpoint accuracy
- Picatinny rail ring with removable cross-bar provides the ability to mount to Picatinny railed weapons
- T6 aluminum body with a diamond patterned exterior affords housing strength and a secure non-slip surface
- Green laser light with 532 nm wavelength is most easily seen by the human eye when beam visibility is called for