The Magnus DI-3400 Photo Tripod With 3-Way Pan-and-Tilt Head is a full-size photo tripod made from anodized aluminum that can support loads up to 3 lb (1.36 kg)--ideal for mirrorless, 4/3, and small DSLR cameras. The three-way pan-and-tilt head includes a quick-release plate. The DI-3400 weighs an easily transportable 1.8 lb (0.8 kg).
The 4-section leg design allows you to adjust the height of the tripod up to a maximum height of 45.5" (115.6 cm) with the sliding center column fully extended. The DI-3400 offers a full 360° pan range.
The included quick-release plate features a standard 1/4"-20 mounting screw and a bubble level that helps you keep your camera aligned with the horizon. A carrying case is included for storage and transport.
- 3-Way Pan and Tilt Head
- The pan-and-tilt head provides smooth camera positioning and precise alignment.
- Telescoping Legs with Flip-Locks
- The flip-locks quickly secure the telescoping tripod legs.
- Rapid Adjustment Center Column
- The twist-and-lift rapid center column allows quick and easy camera height adjustment.
- Quick-Release Plate with Bubble Level
- The quick-release plate makes it fast and easy to mount and align your camera to the tripod head. A bubble level helps you keep everything properly aligned.
- Sure-Grip Rubber Feet
- Rubber feet provide maximum traction on all surfaces.