The 24" Widescreen Professional Graphics Monitor from NEC is an ideal monitor for web graphics and photography applications. This NEC monitor utilizes an e-IPS panel for excellent imaging performance. Color and brightness uniformity were paramount in the design of this high-performance NEC monitor, making it ideal for graphic arts, desktop publishing, photography and other color-critical environments where an sRGB is ideal.
Offering 96.7% coverage of sRGB color gamut and 71.4% of NTSC, this NEC monitor provides professional-grade benefits, such as internal 14-bit 3D programmable lookup tables (LUTs), DisplayPort connectivity and a built-in USB hub. In addition to accurate color, this NEC monitor also features Picture-in-Picture and Picture-by-Picture modes for a real-time preview of work in a second color space.
- Calibrated Display Information
- At the end of each monitor calibration, an information window is displayed, which shows the results of the calibration and includes a wealth of information about the display. This includes the measured color gamut, grayscale color tracking, Delta-E and luminance values. Additional information about the display monitor, such as the model name, serial number and the total number of hours that it has been in use, are also displayed
- Multiple Calibration Sets
- Different monitor calibrations can instantly be loaded, allowing quick and easy switching between different calibration settings without the need to re-calibrate the display. Each time a calibration set is loaded, the necessary monitor settings and ICC/ColorSync profiles are automatically updated
- Monitor Profiling
- After calibration, the display is automatically profiled and highly accurate ICC/ColorSync color profiles are generated and automatically registered with the color management system. These profiles use the Bradford Chromaticity Adaptation matrix
- Monitor Locking
- Once calibrated, the On Screen Display (OSD) controls for this NEC monitor can be locked to prevent accidental or unauthorized adjustment, which may invalidate the calibrated state of this NEC monitor