The 7x42 WP Deep Sea Monocular from Barska is designed specifically for the nautical and boating enthusiast. The 7x42 is a popular, easily manageable monocular that permits a steady image even under agitated ocean conditions. This monocular provides clear observation in any marine ecology from sunrise to sundown. It features a rugged heavy-duty and shockproof rubber-armoring with a hand strap that allows a sure and secure grip even as the white-caps come tumbling over the bow.
The 7x42 WP Deep Sea Monocular is equipped with a built-in internal rangefinder and directional compass reticle to actively assist boaters with direction and bearing indicators during navigation. With fully multicoated BAK7 roof prisms for crisp images, it is waterproof and fogproof and has an ergonomic rubber design. Avast you 'lubbers; hard aport!
The compass does not operate in the southern hemisphere. Two included LR43 1.5V batteries are required for the rangefinder and compass reticle.
- AAoV of 48.8°
- Generous eye relief of 19.0 mm for comfortable viewing
- BAK7 roof prisms provides clear, crisp, high-contrast views
- Waterproof, fogproof; specially designed for marine environments
- Non-slip rubberized armor with integrated hand-held strap makes it shockproof while providing a firm grip
- Internal rangefinder and directional compass navigation aids deliver reliable accuracy in the Northern hemisphere
- Fully multicoated optics: multiple layers on all air to glass surfaces for a brighter, higher-contrast image with less eyestrain