The WorkForce Pro WP-4020 Wireless Color Inkjet Printer from Epson outputs 16 pages per minute in black and 11 pages per minute in color. In addition to one-sided printing, the WP-4020 can automatically print on both sides of the page, cutting your paper consumption by up to 50%. The printer's large ink cartridges (2400 black pages/1200 color pages), large paper input capacity, and high monthly duty cycle (1600 pages) clearly place this printer into the business machine category. Nevertheless, the printer's small footprint and low cost make it ideal for the home as well.
The printer's compatibility with a wide range of media such as plain, photo, and presentation paper provides an easy cost-saving alternative to outsourcing your print jobs. Additionally, the printer can be shared with all the computers on your network for further cost and space savings.
The printer's multiple connectivity options make it easy to print from anywhere. In addition to USB, Ethernet, and Wi-Fi connectivity, Epson Connect Email Print lets you print documents by sending them as attachments to the printer's dedicated email address. Additionally, the printer is compatible with both AirPrint and Google Cloud print.
Lower Printing Cost Than Color Lasers
- Professional prints at a lower cost than laser prints
Fast Automatic Two-Sided Printing
- Ideal for busy workgroups
Extra-Large Ink Cartridges Available
- Print up to four reams of paper without changing ink
- A 20,000-page duty cycle for added peace of mind. Up to 1,600 pages monthly
- Print attention-getting marketing materials that exceed your clients' expectations
Reload Paper Less Often
- The 330-sheet paper capacity, includes an 80-sheet rear-feed tray for alternative paper, envelopes, labels and card stock
Save 50% Of Your Paper Supply
- Built-in automatic two-sided printing
Smudge, Fade & Water-Resistant Documents
- Ink won't run or smear
- Get instant wireless printing from popular mobile devices. Also compatible with Apple AirPrint and Google Cloud Print
- Uses up to 70% less power than laser printers