The Cyclopital3D Stereo Base Extender for JVC GS-TD1 3D Camcorder increases the camcorder's lens spacing from 32 to 140mm, which allows you to record exciting 3D video from up to four times further away. With the camera's original 3D lens, shooting high-quality 3D from a distance is nearly impossible. This because the parallax decreases quickly with the standard 32mm lens spacing. The Stereo Base Extender uses perfectly aligned high-quality front surface mirrors to effectively increase the lens spacing to 140mm. By lengthening the stereo base, you can shoot quality 3D video from up to four times further. This is ideal for shooting wildlife from a distance or for shooting a concert from the crowd. The Stereo Base Extender is ideal for shooting subjects farther than about 13 feet away. When using it while shooting anything closer, the image may be uncomfortable to view in 3D, depending on the background.
- Stereo Base Extender increases the stereo base (lens spacing) from 32 to 140 mm
- Record subjects that are 4x further away, while enhancing the 3D effect with increased depth
- Easily attaches to the tripod mount of the camcorder
- Two tripod mounts for optimal balance when using optional grip
- Anti-reflective glass covers on front
- Sealed mirror chambers