The PT100 DLP Projector from Optoma Technology is designed for anyone who wants to take their video games and movies with them. With an ultra-portable design, the projector is easy to carry around. The instant on/off feature and cool operation ensure that it can be conveniently moved from room to room.
The projector projects a 60" (1.5 m) widescreen image onto a wall, screen or ceiling from as little as 10' (3 m) away. All the controls/buttons for power, menu, and source, plus a triangular directional pad with up/down and left/right arrow buttons, are on the top of the unit. Fortunately, they're easily accessible, as there's no remote control.
Portable and easy to use, the PT100 creates big screen fun without hassles, connecting readily to a wide range of sources.
- Designed to Move
- The PT100 is completely designed with portability in mind. Weighing only 1.7 pounds (0.8kg) and measuring 7.8 by 3.1 by 7.8" (198.1 by 78.7 by 198.1mm), this lightweight and compact projector goes where you do. The instant on/off feature and cool operation ensure that it can be conveniently moved from room to room
- Easy to Use
- All the controls/buttons for power, menu, and source, plus a triangular directional pad with up/down and left/right arrow buttons, are on the top of the unit. Fortunately, they're easily accessible, as there's no remote control. The up/down and left/right arrow buttons are used to control the volume and to navigate the on-screen display. Using the menu, you can adjust the aspect ratio, image brightness, language preference, image orientation and select sources. Located just above the lens is a focus wheel, and a perforated area toward the rear acts as a grill for the built-in speaker, which is powered by a 1.5W amp.
- LED Design
- The PT100 integrates LED technology for low power consumption that is as little as 10 percent of what a 42" LCD television uses. LED delivers at least 20,000 hours of use without replacing the light source. This projector is virtually without maintenance-just clean the lens periodically for best results. Meanwhile, a quiet fan ensures heat control without noise issues
- DLP Market in the Americas
- Optoma's product line offers products designed to meet the needs of any kind of user, from mobile professionals, gamers and home theaters to much large theater installations. Designed and built to deliver reliability, usability and image quality, Optoma projectors help users get the most out of their digital content, encourage collaboration and communicate clearly and effectively. Optoma projectors are designed to provide the features that you need today and a path to grow into other capabilities as you need them
- Green by Design
Employ long life materials and components
Use components that are lead-free on all printed circuit boards
Use no polystyrene foam in the packing materials
Comply with RoHS standards to phase out the use of hazardous materials
- Connects to a Wide Range of Sources
Video game consoles, such as PS3, Wii and Xbox
Cable and satellite receivers
Digital still and video cameras