The black Sprint Waist Pack from Clik Elite is the answer to the trail runner or hiker who needs a pack that is lightweight (0.7 lb/0.3 kg), comfortable and easy to access. Made from rugged Cordura and ballistic nylon, this pack makes hiking, trekking or a simple walk in the country easy. Inside, the TensiFlex central compartment form-fits your camera and lens in a vertical position that remains readily accessible via its side zipper.
The Sprint is designed to be on your waist with the main compartment behind your back and out of sight so your hands can tackle those steep pitches or scramble up that slope. Yet, your gear and accessories are easy to access with the Sprint's strong YKK zippers and dual mesh stretch hip pockets that are positioned for those little items you always want quick access to such as gum, phone, compass or candy bar. The back panel and waist belt are manufactured with a breathable material that keeps you cool while on the trail.
At a reasonable price point and backed by Clik's lifetime warranty, the Sprint provides the active person with a way to get a good workout while having the essentials readily at hand.
- TensiFlex main compartment form-fits your camera with easy access side zipper
- Two part padded waist belt with bi-directional buckle comfortably cradles your hips while keeping you comfortable and cool during prolonged activity
- Breathable back panel and belt mesh keep you cool and comfortable in the heat
- Compression straps secure your camera and hold it steady on your back
- Zippered stretch-mesh hip pockets stow essential items at your fingertips
- Rugged construction: fully lined with finished seams, YKK zippers