The Stereo 3.5mm Female to RCA 6" Y-Cable by CablesToGo is ideal for use with receivers, televisions and hi-fi audio systems. It adapts headphones and cables with 3.5mm male ends to stereo RCA connectors. This cable is constructed using 26 AWG, spiral-wrapped copper shielded wire which provides protection against electromagnetic and radio frequency interference (EMI and RFI). The connectors are molded to provide excellent strain relief and feature brass and nickel-plated plugs for a solid and reliable connection.
- Adapts cables with 3.5 mm male ends to stereo RCA connectors
- Ideal for use with receivers and hi-fi audio systems
- Spiral-wrapped, 26 AWG copper shielded wire provides protection from EMI and RFI
- Durable, molded connectors provide excellent strain relief
- Brass and nickel-plated connectors deliver a solid and reliable connection
- Splits stereo signals or adapts one connection to another