The Viewsonic PJD6253 Networkable XGA Projector incorporates BrilliantColor technology to produce more vibrant colors, while 3500 ANSI lumens and a 4000:1 high contrast ratio makes this XGA 1024 x 768 projector shine in any location.
Perhaps its most exciting capability is that it's 3D ready. The 3D experience is already here in the form of blockbuster movies and some video games and it's becoming ever more prevalent in other areas of video entertainment, not to mention education and corporate visualization and presentation.
The secret to modern 3D is the Texas Instruments DLP DMD (Digital Light Processor Digital Micromirror Device). This is the technology used in movie theaters and it's the same one used in the PJD6253. Those millions of micromirrors can operate so fast that they can actually produce two images on the screen at the same time.
The unit is built on BrilliantColor technology, which not only improves color accuracy; it brightens secondary colors as well. This combination produces a new level of color performance that increases the brightness of the colors by up to 50% over DLP projectors without BrilliantColor for accurate, true-to-life images.
This projector's native resolution is XGA (1024 x 768) but it can also project in the 720p, 1080i and 1080p high definition formats. It can also process video in the NTSC and PAL video standards. And to help you communicate with your entire audience, including those who are hard of hearing. It can decode and display closed captioning from video sources that provide it.
- DLP Projector
Bright in virtually any setting with 3500 lumens
Packed 3500 lumens with 4000:1 high contrast (DCR) make this the perfect choice for classrooms and conference rooms
- HDMI True Digital Connectivity
- HDMI is the highest and future-proof video standard, guaranteed for true digital picture clarity
- Smart Eco Technology
- Presenters can easily control audience focus by dimming the image up to 70% with Smart Eco button on the remote
- Network Monitoring and Control
- IT admin can monitor, manage and schedule the projector remotely and receive alerts of projector status with integrated Crestron e-Control system and RoomView Express management software
- Long Lamp Life
- The new advanced lamp technology extends the lamp life up to 5000 hours and saves on maintenance costs
3D ready powered by DLP Link technology
Supports up to 120Hz frame rate
- Give Greener Presentations and Save
Use energy-saving eco-mode to lower power consumption, extend lamp life and reduce noise
Filter-less design for saving maintenance costs and labor