The Pioneer DDJ-ERGO DJ Controller is portable and rugged, featuring a built-in audio interface that includes balanced and unbalanced master outputs, a microphone input, an auxiliary line input, and headphone outputs via 1/4" and 1/8" connectors.
The controller is USB powered, featuring pre-mapped MIDI controls and user-friendly operation. The DDJ-ERGO's design creates an arch underneath, fitting the keyboard of a laptop, to keep the computer screen very close and visible to the DJ. The controller's dual-deck layout features 2 large platters and a 2-channel mixer section, however the DDJ-ERGO is capable of controlling up to 4 virtual decks.
Pioneer's Pulse Control illuminates the platters and control section in step with four parameters to aid beginning DJs, while enhancing the controller's profile and flair during any performance. Virtual DJ LE software for the Mac and Windows OS is included.
- Includes Virtual DJ LE software
- Compatible with Serato DJ Into software
- Compatible with Native Instruments TRAKTOR
- Connects to a laptop over USB
- Pre-mapped controls for plug-and-play operation
- Pioneer-standard DJ mixer layout
- Pulse Control illuminates the controller in sync with four realtime parameters
- High quality audio output
- P-LOCK Fader Cap prevents slipping
- Built-in sound card