The Quicken Premier 2012 Software from Intuit is a financial management application for Windows that can help you take control of your personal finances. You'll be able to keep track of all of your bank accounts and credit cards, without having to access multiple web pages.
The software CD-ROM features investment management tools to help you keep track of your entire portfolio. Quicken will also help you keep track of your income, expenses, and savings. The software works with Intuit's TurboTax software to make things easy on April 15th. You can also import files from Microsoft Money.
The 2012 version offers better budgeting features and redesigned debt-cutting tools. A new larger font option allows for easier viewing. The ability to now auto-accept your transactions saves you significant time, while improved bill and income reminders ensure that you never miss a payment. New multi-currency support provides you with a clear view of your net worth, and better overall performance makes your financial management easier than ever before.
The Intuit software sold at B&H is intended for use in the US only. It is not aware of tax regulations in other countries.
- Provides Comprehensive Investing and Planning Tools
- Easily track, analyze, and optimize your investment portfolio. You can see changes in assets, liabilities, and net worth with one click: Quicken shows how your investments are performing across all your accounts.
- Know Your Risk vs. Return
- Analyzes your portfolio so you can make sure it is aligned with your risk and return goals.
- Helps You Make Better Buy/Sell Decisions
- Quicken identifies your top-performing investments and compare your portfolio to the market, so you can make smart decisions on buying or selling. For example, use Morningstar Ratings to compare mutual funds and see which ones best fit your investment management goals.
- Shows You How to Minimize Taxes on Your Investments
- Quicken Premier helps you get the maximum tax benefits on April 15th. It tracks cost basis, estimates capital gains, and exports your data directly to TurboTax for fast and accurate tax preparation.
- Getting Started Is a Breeze
- It's simpler than ever to put Quicken to work for you, so you can reach your financial goals faster. With Guided Setup, you just answer a few simple questions. Quicken will show you how the software works, and what to do next. You'll see your financial picture come quickly into focus.
- See Exactly Where Your Money's Going
- Quicken automatically categorizes more of your expenses so you don't have to enter or edit them manually.
- View Your Accounts All in One Place
Organizes your finances by bringing your online accounts together -- including checking, savings, credit cards, loans, investments. Quicken now automatically downloads your transactions from over 12,000 banks, brokerages and other financial institutions -- including PayPal.
Now you can see all your accounts in one place with just one password, and avoid the hassle of going to multiple websites.
- Create, and Stay, on a Budget
- Quicken makes it easy to get on, and stay on a budget. It automatically sets up budget goals based on what you've spent in the past. You can easily customize your plan, and the software will track your progress.
- Stay on Top of Your Day-to-Day Finances
- Get a better picture of what you have coming in, going out, and what's left to spend or save. Completely redesigned for 2011, the cash flow graph makes it easy. Also, see how much money you have left after upcoming bills and income.
- Simplify Taxes with TurboTax
- Quicken Premier pairs perfectly with TurboTax to save you time. Easily export your data directly to TurboTax for fast and accurate tax preparation.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- If you're not 100% satisfied, return your Quicken Premier 2011 personal finance software with your dated receipt within 60 days of purchase for a refund of the purchase price (return shipping and handling charges not included).
- Get Tips from Other Quicken Users
- With Quicken's Live Community, you can get help and advice from other Quicken users without ever leaving Quicken. If you have a question about something specific you're trying to do, just look to Live Community on the right of the Quicken screen for the answer.
- Enjoy Free Support When You Buy, Install or Upgrade Quicken
- If you need help purchasing, installing or upgrading your new Quicken personal finance software, free phone support is available.
- Easily Import from Microsoft Money
- If you've been using Microsoft Money personal finance software, Intuit can help you transfer your valuable financial information to Quicken. With the easy-to-use Data Converter tool, you'll be up-and-running with Quicken in practically no time.
- View All Your Accounts in One Place
- Quicken now automatically downloads your transactions from over 12,000 banks, brokerages, and other financial institutions -- including PayPal.
- See Exactly Where Your Money's Going
- For 2011, Quicken automatically categorizes more of your expenses so you don't have to enter or edit them manually.
- Cash Flow Graph
- Get a better picture of what you have coming in, going out, and what's left to spend or save. Completely redesigned for 2011, the new cash flow graph makes it easy.
- Find the Tools You Need, Faster
- Intuit has moved the most commonly used features front and center, so they're easier for you to find and use.
- Quicken Updates Faster Than Ever
- Your time is just as precious as your money -- that's why Quicken updates your transactions with improved, faster downloading from your account.
- View and Edit Transactions for "All Accounts" in One Place
- Now it's easier to look at -- and make changes to -- transactions for all your accounts. Quicken makes it easier to review your transactions, so you can quickly spot anything that looks inaccurate or out of place. If a transaction requires follow-up, you can flag it with a reminder.
- Customize Your Register to Fit Your Needs
- The new Quicken layout lets you see your financial info exactly the way you want to: easily resize, sort, and hide columns.
- Stock Quotes Automatically Update
- Stock quotes are updated every 15 minutes, so you always know your portfolio's value.
What's New in Quicken 2012:
- Easy Set Up
- Quicken automatically creates a budget based on your spending history.
- Fully Customizable
- Easily add categories to track, and adjust budget targets with a single click.
- Have A Better Idea Of Where You Stand For The Month
- Quicken pulls in information from your bill and income reminders to provide a more comprehensive view of your spending.
- Advanced Features
- Allow you to budget with a 12-month outlook.
Redesigned Debt-Cutting Tools
- Easy To Set Up
- Get a customized plan in three simple steps.
- Interactive Tools For Viewing Interest Savings / Debt Repayment
- See how much interest you can save, and how much earlier you can pay off your debt, with interactive tools.
- Create "What If" Scenarios
- See how your plan changes with updates to your income.
New Larger Font Option
- Customize Your View
- See Quicken--and your finances--the way you want to, with easily customizable views. The new larger font mode allows for easier viewing.
- Save Time
- The ability to now auto-accept your transactions saves you time, since there is no need to manually accept each one.
Improved Bill And Income Reminders
- Easier Bill Tracking
- Tracking your bills is now easier than ever, thanks to Intuit streamlining the way you set up bill and income reminders. Quicken automatically creates bill reminders for you based on your previous bills; you may customize or add reminders as needed. Then, Quicken alerts you when bills are coming up, so you can pay them on time and avoid late fees. Rest easy with even greater confidence that you'll never miss a payment. Also, see what bills have already been paid, instantly checking their status.
New Multi-Currency Support
- See Your Net Worth
- Enjoy a clear view of your net worth with multi-currency support! Quicken utilizes the most up-to-date conversion rates to convert your foreign accounts into US dollars.
Better Overall Performance
- Easier Financial Managing
- With this latest incarnation, Intuit has fine-tuned Quicken to make it even easier to manage your personal finances.