The Quicken Starter Edition 2012 Software from Intuit is a financial management application for Windows that can help you take control of your personal finances. You'll be able to keep track of all of your bank accounts and credit cards, without having to access multiple web pages.
The 2012 version of the software features better budgeting tools to help manage a household budget, pay bills, and more. It's now easier to set goals, save more, and stay in control of your finances. Quicken SE will also help you keep track of your income, expenses, and savings. The software works with Intuit's TurboTax software to make things easy on April 15th.
The Intuit software sold at B&H is intended for use in the US only. It is not aware of tax regulations in other countries.
- View Your Accounts All in One Place
Organizes your finances by bringing your online accounts together -- including checking, savings, credit cards. Quicken automatically downloads your transactions from over 12,000 banks, brokerages, and other financial institutions -- including PayPal.
Now you can see all your accounts in one place with just one password, and avoid the hassle of going to multiple websites.
- Getting Started Is a Breeze
- It's simpler than ever to put Quicken to work for you, so you can reach your financial goals faster. With its Guided Setup, you just answer a few simple questions -- it will show you how Quicken works, and what to do next. You'll see your financial picture come quickly into focus.
- Stay on Top of Your Day-to-Day Finances
- Get a better picture of what you have coming in, going out, and what's left to spend or save. Completely redesigned for 2011, our cash flow graph makes it easy. Also, see how much money you have left after upcoming bills and income.
- Easily Uncover Any Unusual Account Activity
- Quicken makes it easier to review your transactions, so you can quickly spot anything that looks inaccurate or out of place. If a transaction requires follow-up, you can flag it with a reminder.
- Simplify Taxes with TurboTax
- Quicken Starter Edition pairs perfectly with TurboTax to save you time. Easily export your data directly to TurboTax for fast and accurate tax preparation.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- If you're not 100% satisfied, return your Quicken Starter Edition 2011 personal finance software with your dated receipt within 60 days of purchase for a refund of the purchase price (return shipping and handling charges not included).
- Enjoy Free Support When You Buy, Install, or Upgrade Quicken
- If you need help purchasing, installing, or upgrading your new Quicken personal finance software, free phone support is available.
- Easily Import from Microsoft Money
- If you've been using Microsoft Money personal finance software, Intuit can help you transfer your valuable financial information to Quicken. With the easy-to-use Data Converter tool, you'll be up-and-running with Quicken in practically no time.
- See Exactly Where Your Money's Going
- For 2011, Quicken automatically categorizes more of your expenses so you don't have to enter or edit them manually.
- Quicken Updates Faster Than Ever
- Your time is just as precious as your money -- that's why Quicken updates your transactions with improved, faster downloading from your account.
- View And Edit Transactions For "All Accounts" In One Place
- Now it's easier to look at -- and make changes to -- transactions for all your accounts.
- Customize Your Register to Fit Your Needs
- The new Quicken layout lets you see your financial info exactly the way you want to: Easily resize, sort and hide columns.
What's New in Quicken 2012:
- Easy Set Up
- Quicken automatically creates a budget for you based on your spending history.
- Fully Customizable
- Easily add categories to track and adjust budget targets with a single click.
- Have A Better Idea Of Where You Stand For The Month
- Quicken pulls in information from your bill and income reminders to provide you with a more comprehensive view of your spending.
- Advanced Features
- Allow you to budget with a 12-month outlook.
New Larger Font Option
- Customize Your View
- See your finances the way you want to with easily customizable views. Increase font for easier viewing.
- Save Time
- Auto-accepting your transactions saves you precious time, since there is no need to manually accept each transaction.
Improved Bill And Income Reminders
- Easier Bill Tracking
- Tracking your bills is easier than ever, now that Intuit has streamlined the way you set up bill and income reminders. Quicken automatically creates bill reminders for you based on your previous bills. You may customize or add reminders as needed. Then, Quicken alerts you when bills are coming up, so you can pay them on time and avoid late fees. Be more confident than ever before that you will never miss a bill! Also, instantly check the status of past bills.
Better Overall Performance
- Easier Financial Managing
- With the 2012 incarnation, Intuit has fine-tuned Quicken to make it even easier to manage your personal finances.