The Intuit QuickBooks Pro 2012 (CD-ROM) is accounting software for your Windows PC. It helps you save time and get organized. Organize all your finances in one place so you can quickly find what you need. Create professional-looking invoices and track sales and expenses with ease. Get reliable records for tax time, too.
Wondering what's new in QuickBooks Pro 2012? Quickly view invoices, billing, and other important tasks in a new calendar format. Export your QuickBooks data to Excel and save your formatting for future reports. You can even set up Memorized Transactions for recurring invoices, estimates and billing. Attach and store documents in the Document Center and track and follow up on sales leads in the new Lead Center. Batched Time Sheets help you save time. A new feature allows you access to Contributed Reports created by other users; search by industry, user rating and popularity, easily copying templates you like for your own work.
Make your everyday accounting tasks simpler and more efficient with QuickBooks Pro!
What's New In QuickBooks Pro 2012
- See Invoices, Billing And Other Tasks In Calendar View
- Quickly scan invoices, billing, past transactions and more items at a glance in the new Calendar. The enhanced "to-do" list captures even more relevant information and displays it all in convenient calendar format.
- Save Formatting When Exporting Reports To Excel
Save formatting and save time. Now when you export your QuickBooks reports to Excel, refresh the saved worksheet and your formats will be applied to the new report. QuickBooks remembers your Excel formats so you can work seamlessly.
Please note: Excel integration requires Excel 2003, 2007 or 2010.
- Process / Select When To Run Memorized Transactions
- Set up Memorized Transactions for recurring billing, invoices, and estimates. Review and process each transaction individually, then select which transactions to run now and which to run later. Additionally, you can set up bi-monthly processing.
- Attach And Store Documents In The Document Center
Get organized by attaching receipts, estimates and other documents to invoices and customer files. Just drag and drop - a major advantage at tax time! Local storage is now included with your QuickBooks purchase.
Please note: Scanner not included. Only TWAIN compliant and Fujitsu ScanSnap S300 scanners supported.
- Track And Follow Up On Sales Leads In The New Lead Center
- Makes it easy to keep track of your sales leads and import existing leads into QuickBooks. When your lead becomes a customer, move the contact information into the Customer Center with just one click.
- Save Time With Batched Time Sheets
- Create and use the same time sheet for multiple employees or vendors who worked the same hours.
- Access Report Templates Created By Other QuickBooks Users
- Now, QuickBooks gives you access to Contributed Reports in your industry, created by other users. Search by industry, user rating and popularity. Choose the template you like and QuickBooks will populate the report with your business data in one simple click.
Pre-Existing Features Carried Over From Earlier Versions
- Easy To Set Up, Easy To Learn To Use
- The New User Setup includes coaching tips to help you navigate through your first tasks so you can get up and running easily. You can also import your contacts from Excel or other email address books. Transfer data from Microsoft Excel 2002 - 2010.
- Organize Your Finances All In One Place
- See how your essential business tasks fit together on the QuickBooks Home page. Tasks are organized by group, e.g., Vendors, Customers and Banking. Workflow arrows demonstrate how tasks relate to one another, helping you decide what to do next.
- Get Reliable Records For Tax Time
- Gain insights into your business and prepare for tax season with one-click tax reports. Drill down to see the details behind the numbers and export your reports and all of your QuickBooks formatting to Excel. Transfer data from Microsoft Excel 2002 - 2010.
- Track Inventory, Set Reorder Points And Create Purchase Orders
- Easily track your inventory to avoid overbuying and backorders. Indicate re-order points for each inventory item and turn on reminders to automatically let you know when it's time to reorder.
- Track Balance Sheet by Class
- If your company has several funds, departments, or locations, you can now track the data separately within a single, easily-accessed report.
- Inventory Center
- Access your inventory items all in one place! Add a notes field to each item for quick identification.
- Customer Snapshot
- Gives you a consolidated view so you can assess at a glance your customer's purchase history, average days to pay, and outstanding balance, as well as make timely decisions on customer requests. You can identify your top customers by revenue and payment consistency, and prioritize them accordingly.
- Save Time With Batch Invoicing
- Automatically create a full set of invoices for customers with the same service. Just create the invoice once and select the customers to whom you would like to send it.
- QuickBooks Search
- Your QuickBooks file is the complete repository of records for your business, but finding the exact information you need can be difficult. With QuickBooks Search, all you have to do is enter the keyword and it will pull up all the related reports, invoices, contacts and transaction details.
- Collections Center
Quickly identify overdue and almost due invoices, and email all collection notices from your Outlook, Yahoo, Gmail or Hotmail account in a few simple steps.
Please note: Works with Outlook 2003 and 2007; Yahoo and Gmail require internet connection.
- Access To Customer / Vendor's Balance And Transaction History
- At a glance, see important details like your customer's payment history, estimates, and past orders, with vendors right at your fingertips on the same screen. This way, you can complete the transaction at once instead of switching back and forth between screens.
- Batch Entry And Edit
Add or edit multiple entries in QuickBooks list from one spreadsheet view. Batch entry for customers, vendors, and items means you save a substantial amount of time.
Compatible with Microsoft Excel 2002, 2003, 2007 and 2010.
- Create Professional-Looking Invoices And Forms
- Stand out from the crowd with quick and easy invoice customization. Create a unique look for your small business with professional designs and apply that look across all your invoices, statements, and other forms--all at once! Additional fee applies. Free trial available.
- Easily Find Customer, Vendor, And Items With QuickFilter
- Save time -- instead of scrolling through customer, vendor and item lists, find the information you need quickly and easily using QuickFilter.
- Create Email Estimates, Invoices, Reports
Send e-mail directly from QuickBooks using MS Outlook and Outlook Express.
Please note: Outlook integration requires Outlook or Outlook Express 2002, 2003, or 2007. Business software applications sold separately.
- Allow Multiple Users To Work In QuickBooks Simultaneously
Enable multiple users to work off the same, up-to-date QuickBooks company file--at the same time. You can also set user permission levels to control what information each user can access.
Please note: Requires the purchase of additional single-user and / or multi-user packs to become multiple-user capable (one user per license purchased). All users must be on the same-year version of QuickBooks to access the same company file.
- Download Transactions From Your Financial Institution
Save time on data entry and increase the accuracy of your financial records by downloading transactions from your financial institution directly into QuickBooks!
Please note: Online services vary by participating financial institutions or other parties and may be subject to application approval, additional terms, conditions and fees.
- Payroll Center
Keep track of payroll, taxes and other liabilities at a glance in the Payroll Center. A handy to-do list tells you when taxes are due. See dates for all your liabilities and get confirmation when payroll is rescheduled (additional fees apply).
Please note: Requires paid subscription, EIN and Internet access.
- Company Snapshot
- Get an immediate view into your bottom line all in one page with the at-a-glance reports that are most crucial to you.
- Customer, Vendor And Employee Centers
- Easily see any customer's balance, transaction history and contact info in the Customer Center. Review your balance with any vendor and a list of POs, bills and payments in the Vendor Center. Instantly view all paychecks and contact information for any employee in the Employee Center.
- Report Center
- Get insights to make better business decisions in the Report Center. Find the report you need to understand how your business is doing. You can also more easily access the reports you rely on in Favorite Reports.
- Import from Excel, Quicken, Microsoft Office Accounting and prior versions of QuickBooks. For QuickBooks Online Plus, Pro, Premier, and Enterprise: Upgrade from any product QuickBooks 4.0 or later.