The Arm Electronics BCIR Outdoor IR Bullet Camera with OSD (6mm, 100' IR Range) has a 1/3" Sony Super HAD II CCD image sensor and a 6mm lens, which deliver sharp images at a resolution up to 600 TVL. Designed for round-the-clock surveillance, the IR camera uses IR LEDs to capture clear images even in complete darkness up to 100' (30.48m). A minimum illumination of 0.001 lux makes the outdoor camera suitable for low-light surveillance.
Defined by its day & night function, the camera switches between color and B&W as per changes in ambient lighting, ensuring accurate color reproduction in daylight and enhanced B&W images at night. In addition, the bullet camera features D-WDR (Wide Dynamic Range) that delivers clearly visible images in high-contrast light conditions. Using 3DNR (Digital Noise Reduction), the bullet camera digitally corrects any video noise that could cause blurring or distortion in the images by minimizing the signal-to-noise ratio penalties.
An in-line cable mounted OSD control simplifies setup and various camera adjustments. Motion detection triggers an alarm when motion is detected in a designated portion of the video display. When the privacy mask setting is configured, the camera can hide some portion of the images for privacy.
IP66-rated weatherproof, heavy-duty aluminum housing protects the Outdoor IR Bullet Camera against dust and water, and ensures uninterrupted surveillance in exposed and high-risk locations. Integrated cable management hides the cable, providing a clean clutter-free look.
- 1/3" Sony Super HAD II CCD image sensor and 6 mm lens
- Captures crisp images at a resolution up to 600 TVL
- External lens adjustment feature allows you to adjust the lens without disassembling the camera body
- Suitable for both wall and ceiling applications
- 42 IR LEDs enables you to see even in darkness at a distance up to 100' (30.48 m)
- Minimum illumination of 0.001 lux for low-light surveillance
- Switches between color and B&W as per changes in ambient lighting
- D-WDR delivers clearly visible images in high-contrast light conditions
- 3DNR digitally corrects any video noise that could cause blurring or distortion in the images
- In case of any movement in the vicinity under surveillance, the motion detection sensor triggers an alarm
- Privacy masking hides some portion of the image for additional security reasons
- Automatic gain control - adjusts the signal strength to maintain a constant brightness level
- Automatic BLC (Backlight Compensation) adjusts video gain to correct the exposure when the object being captured is in front of a bright light
- Auto white balance adjusts the red and blue signals by taking a standard white color reference to get the most natural colors
- In-line cable mounted OSD control simplifies setup and various camera adjustments
- IP66-rated weatherproof, heavy-duty aluminum housing
- Cable management mount hides cable, eliminating the chance of exposed wires from being cut