The WXGA (1280 x 8008) resolution Viewsonic PJD6553W HDMI DLP Projector with Crestron e-Control can create big bright and vivid (3500 lumens at a 15,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio) images. The PJD6553w is AMX certified, which further enhances it to be a robust, networkable projector for any size of campus or enterprise.
Its 0.65" Digital Micromirror Device (DLP) delivers sharper and brighter images. For fast action, the response time is also on the order of 1000 times faster than similar LCD based projectors. Smooth, seamless color combined with an unparalleled grayscale range delivers incredible detail to every image displayed by the projector.
Those millions of microscopic mirrors operate so fast that they can project one image for each eye, making 3D in your home and office a reality. You bring the 3D glasses and programming. Your projector is ready to bring you everything from fantastic scientific visualizations to stunning 3D movies.
Your beamer can project 720p, 1080i and 1080p high definition signals as well as standard video in the NTSC, NTSC4.43, PAL and SECAM standard video formats, which cover much of the world. Rounding out its international credentials, the device boasts a 100 to 240 V AC and a 50/60 Hz power supply.
Two more features make this projector an ideal travel partner for the presenter on the go. It comes with its own carry case and it weighs just 5.7 lb. (2.6 kg) Install it permanently or take it on the road; the Viewsonic PJD6553W is a light weight projector with some heavy weight features.
- True 16:10 Format for Widescreen Brilliance
- A wide format projector sporting a native 1280 x 800 (WXGA) resolution offers a tremendous degree of flexibility and compatibility. Whether you are connecting your widescreen notebook in a conference room, or watching the latest HD 720p/1080p content, you are guaranteed a distortion free image with matching aspect ratio
- Bright in Virtually Any Setting
- Packs 3500 lumens with a 15,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio (DCR) make this the perfect choice for classrooms and conference rooms
- HDMI True Digital Connectivity
- Delivers the best high-definition video and audio quality without losing any degradation. It's perfect for connecting to any high definition home entertainment devices like Blu-ray DVD players, HD gaming consoles and HD receivers
- Smart Eco Technology
- Presenters can easily control audience focus by dimming the image up to 70% with smart eco button on the remote
- Network Monitoring & Control
- IT administrators can monitor, manage and schedule the projector remotely and receive alerts of projector status with integrated Crestron e-control system and RoomView Express management software
- Long Lamp Life 5000 Hours
- The new advanced lamp technology extends the lamp life up to 5000 hours and saves on maintenance costs
- 3D Ready Powered by DLP Link Technology
- With support for TI's DLP Link technology, you'll have amazing 3D capabilities at your disposal. The projector's embedded emitter function means all that's required to unlock 3D capabilities is a pair of DLP Link compatible glasses, such as the optional Viewsonic PGD-250 active shutter glass kit
- Give Greener Presentations and Save
- Use energy-saving eco mode to lower power consumption, extend lamp life and reduce noise. Filter-less design for saving maintenance costs and labor
- Additional Features
Dynamic PC and dynamic movie function adjusting the power consumption of the lamp according to the brightness of the image being projected
Smart eco function decreasing the power consumption of the lamp by up to 70% when no input signal can be detected for a set period of time
Presentation timer for better control of time during presentations
Support 3D DLP link
Color management allowing color adjustments to your liking
Less than 1W power consumption when power saving mode is turned on
Screen color correction allowing projection on surfaces of several predefined colors
Quick auto search speeding up the signal detecting process
Up to 10 sets of picture modes providing multiple choices for different projection purposes
One-key auto-adjustment to display the best picture quality
Digital keystone correction to correct distorted images
Adjustable color balance control for data/video display
High brightness projection lamp
Ability to display 1.07 billion colors
Multi-language On-Screen Display (OSD) menus
Switchable normal and economic modes to reduce the power consumption
Component HDTV compatibility (YPbPr)