The Videssence ViewMe Video Chat Lighting Kit with Stands and Z Brackets is an ideal way to light yourself or anyone else who desires soft flattering illumination for chat, webinars or other instructional uses.
The kit comes with two 3.4W LED lamps with a color temperature of 3,000K and an average life of 50,000 hours. Two mounting options are provided. Choose the supplied brackets to mount your lights directly on your TV for a flat, even effect. The included stands allow you to be a bit more creative with lighting ratios and effects. A multi-voltage (120 - 230V AC) power supply is also provided.
- Constructed of 22 gauge CRS, then coated with durable black textured TGIC polyester powder coat finish.
- LED Modules
- Osram / Sylvania HF2 Narrow Stick LEDs. Fixtures are 3.4 watts each and produce a soft, even coverage wash of 3000K light. LED is 85 CRI with a rated life of 50,000 hours.
- Precisely formed aluminum reflector is coated in durable, highly reflective, white TGIC polyester powder coat finish. Indirect design provides comfortable, soft illumination.
- Power supply unit is a 120 - 230V 50/60Hz transformer. It is 24V, DC Class 2, with plug for any standard electrical 120V outlet. UL, CUL, CE Listed. RoHS Compliant. Fixtures operate silently and include an on/off button on the master unit. Jumper cable powers the second unit from the master unit.
- Boxed in heavy 200# corrugated cardboard with formed foam insert, your kit is well protected for portable use.
- Mounting - Z Brackets
- Bracket mounted with a formed 18 gauge CRS yoke. Unit may tilt for aiming and can be locked in place. Bracket attaches to the top of your computer screen with double sided touch-fastener tape.