The Mobile In Audio Interface for iPhone 4, iPad & iPad 2 from Line 6 allows you to connect a guitar to your iPhone or iPad to turn your device into a pro modeling amp -- and get a range of amplifiers, guitar cabinets, stompboxes, tones and rack effects. In addition to the physical interface, a free mobile Pod app can be downloaded for full functionality.
The adapter connects to the 30-pin digital input on the bottom of your device rather than the headphone connector for superior audio signals, and supports up to 24-bit/48kHz digital audio. You'll get an impressive 110 dB of dynamic range and 98 dB when you use another mono or stereo line level. Additionally, the device records and works with other CoreAudio apps like GarageBand. A high-quality guitar cable is included for convenience purposes.
- The Mobile In digital input interface supports up to 24-bit/48kHz digital audio and has a guitar input with a dynamic range of 110 dB
- Works well with GarageBand; transfer tracks recorded with Mobile In straight to your DAW for uninterrupted music
- Connects to the 30-pin digital connector on the bottom of your iPhone 4 or iPad first or second gen for clear audio signals without feedback
- A 1/8" stereo line input is perfect for sending audio from a keyboard, MP3 player or any other standard mono or stereo line-level audio source to your iPhone or iPad
- Free app download affords use of a range of amplifiers, guitar cabinets, stompboxes, tones and rack effects