The SteadyAim Camera Stabilizer presents an innovative and extremely convenient solution for camera stability – it's the tautness of a camera strap around the operator's neck that enables shake-free video and crisp still shots. The stabilizer is simply an Optibraid fabric neck lanyard that's fitted to a knurled metal knob, which mounts to the bottom of almost any camera.
With the SteadyAim stabilizer attached to the camera's standard 1/4"-20 threaded mount and the lanyard around your neck, adjusted so that it will extend to a comfortable distance from your eyes, you're ready to pull taut the lanyard to a natural shooting position. Hold the knurled knob with one hand and the camera with the other, and fire away.
The lanyard's tautness engenders a stability that will help you shoot great, sharp photos and rock-steady video, even in low light, at extremely close distances, or zoomed toward the telephoto end – all those times when any slight tremble of the hand can ruin a shot. With two hands on the camera and the lanyard at either side of your neck, you've established four points of support. Your hand and arm muscles get a break, and they're free to concentrate more on precise framing and executing smooth video moves.
The lanyard has a spring closure that allows you to adjust its length, so the SteadyAim helps keep the camera's LCD screen at a natural distance from your eyes. The fabric of the lanyard is 44" long, so the maximum distance from your face is about 22". With the SteadyAim Camera Stabilizer in your pocket, you can capture great photos & videos without the need to lug around and set up a tripod.
- The SteadyAim's metal parts are made from lightweight commercial-grade 6061-T6 aluminum
- Aluminum is CNC-machined and anodized for high-precision construction with a professional look & feel
- Spring-loaded closure for adjusting the length of the strap
- Snap-in/squeeze-out plastic clip connector for joining and separating the stabilizer and the lanyard
- Perfect for any photographer – from new camera owners & amateurs to professionals who need extra stability while operating handheld
- Manufactured, assembled, and packaged in the U.S.A.