The Wingscapes BirdCam 2.0 Motion-Activated Digital Wildlife Camera gives you a view of your backyard birds like you've never seen before. Weatherproof, rugged, and motion-activated, the BirdCam 2.0 requires very little work on your part and is built-to-last. Just mount it to your bird feeder pole, a stake, or some other such object using the included stretch cords. Leave the cam to record for days, weeks, or months and when you're ready, take out the inserted memory card.
Advanced features of the BirdCam 2.0 include the motion-sensitive mode (auto mode), timelapse mode, or the ability to use it in manual and video programs to handle most backyard applications. For more control you can also program photo or video, photo resolution, delay, number of images per event, time/date/location imprint, sensitivity of the infrared sensor, erase images, and diagnostic testing. When you're done shooting the files can then be transferred to your computer via the memory card or using the included USB cable. You can also view your photos on your TV using the TV out cable.
- Takes digital photos, or videos with sound
- Includes flash and timelapse features for more photography options
- Easy to use right out of the box
- Rugged, weatherproof construction so you can leave it unattended
- Smart sensor technology reduces empty frames
- High resolution for beautiful photos and videos
- Versatile mounting options
- Connects easily to your computer or television
- Makes it easy to track your birds and share through e-mail, print or post online
- Records data to internal memory (32MB) or a memory card (optional)
- BirdCam 2.0 is Weatherproof
- The BirdCam 2.0 is weatherproof, motion-activated, and easy to use. And there are no tools, wiring, or software required! It's out of the box and ready to go in minutes. Point your BirdCam 2.0 at your bird feeder, bird bath or bird house - anywhere birds visit. You can leave it unattended and then marvel at the up-close images of your backyard wildlife
- Advanced BirdCam 2.0 Features
The BirdCam 2.0 is packed with advanced features that expand your bird photography options. In addition to the motion-sensitive mode (referred to as AUTO mode), the BirdCam 2.0 can take digital photos or videos at a specific time interval (TIMELAPSE mode) or be used as a regular digital camera (MANUAL mode).
The Setup menu includes "EASY" photo and video programs which will handle most backyard applications. If you want more control, the Setup menu lets you program Photo or Video, Photo Resolution, Delay, Number of Images per Event, Time/Date/Location imprint, Sensitivity of the infrared sensor, Erase Images and Diagnostic Test. These controls provide flexibility that is helpful when using the BirdCam 2.0 for different types of bird photography
- View and Share Your Bird Photos and Videos
- Viewing and sharing your bird photos and videos from the BirdCam 2.0 is simple for anyone who has used a digital camera. Just download your bird photography or bird videos to your computer using the included USB cable or an optional memory card. You can also view your bird photography on a television by using the included TV Out cable. Once on a computer, your bird photos and videos are easy to save and share with others by printing, e-mailing, or posting to the web. The "Smart Sensor" technology ignores feeder movement and minimizes 'empty' shots, so you won't have to sort through blank images