The TK50 255-Lumens Flashlight (Black) from Fenix Flashlight is an amazingly bright, waterproof flashlight with runtimes that vary from 2.75 to 480 hours, depending on the output used. This powerful light is made from aircraft-grade aluminum in a premium type III hard anodized anti-abrasive finish. Seven output levels in two modes can be accessed by the two side button switches. There are 4 constant light levels from 4 to 255 lumens, and 3 flashing modes--a strobe mode at 255 lumens, warning flashing at 70 lumens, and an SOS signal at 70 lumens.
The output is digitally regulated to maintain constant brightness, and there's reverse polarity protection to protect against improper battery installation. The TK50 operates on 2x "D" batteries. The LED lamp has an approximate life of 50,000 hours. All of this in a flashlight that weighs only 8.2 oz (233 g)!
- Cree R5 LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Two modes, seven brightness levels, and intelligent memory circuit
- Waterproof to IPX-8 standard--6.5'/2 m depth
- Digitally regulated output - maintains constant brightness
- Reverse polarity protection, to protect from improper battery installation
- Two side button switches, convenient operation
- Made of durable aircraft-grade aluminum
- Operates on 2x "D" batteries
- Premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating