The ADSL2+ Modem with Wireless N300 Router from D-link is an ADSL2+ modem with a built-in 802.11n wireless router. It is compatible with Internet Service Providers (ISPs) that provide DSL service, and gives you an all-in-one solution to connect to the Internet and share the connection among the computers in your home. It supports ADSL connections of up to 24Mbps downstream and 3.5Mbps upstream so that you can watch TV, listen to live music, broadcast on the Internet, and experience clear Internet phone calls without any lag.
The router features four Fast Ethernet LAN ports for wired device connectivity. Its 802.11n Wi-Fi signal is backwards compatible with 802.11b and 802.11g devices. A built-in firewall protects your computer against worms or malicious attacks from the Internet and support for wireless encryption protects your network from attacks from computers within its wireless coverage range.
While you use the router, it can prioritize certain types of network traffic, such as video streaming, VoIP calls, music downloading, and more so that you can smoothly run these applications at the home or office. If you want a versatile, high-performance router without the hassle of buying a DSL modem, then look no further!
- High-Speed Internet
- With integrated ADSL2/2+ supporting up to 24Mbps download speed, firewall protection, Quality of Service (QoS), 802.11n wireless connectivity and 4 Ethernet switch ports, this router provides all the functions that a home or small office needs to establish a secure and high-speed remote link to the outside world
- The Wireless Connection
- The router provides wireless speeds that are superior to 802.11g, so that you can stay connected from virtually anywhere at home or in the office. This router supports WPA/WPA2 and WEP data encryption methods for flexible user access security
- Firewall Protection
- Security features prevent unauthorized access to the home and office network from wireless devices or from the Internet. The router provides firewall security, such as Stateful Packet Inspection (SPI) and hacker attack logging. SPI inspects the contents of incoming packets before they are allowed in while hacker logging helps to protect your network against Denial of Service (DoS) attacks
- Quality of Service
- For Quality of Service (QoS), the router prioritizes traffic to enable a group of home or office users to enjoy the benefit of a smooth network connection without worrying about traffic congestion
- Widely Compatible
- The router is backward compatible with existing 802.11b and 802.11g wireless equipment, ensuring compatibility with a wide range of wireless devices. In addition, this router includes four Ethernet ports ready for you to connect Ethernet-enabled PCs, print servers, and other devices
- Added Reassurance
·24/7 Basic Installation Support
·1-Year Limited Warranty