The Iriscan Book 2 Scanner from Iris lets you scan anywhere, even without a computer. The slim AA battery-powered scanner easily fits into your bag and can scan any flat surface up to 8.5" wide. The scanned images are saved in JPEG format on the microSD card that comes with the scanner. Once the images are on the scanner, they can easily be transferred to a computer using the included USB cable or a microSD card reader (not included). Once the scanned images are on your computer, you can use the included Readiris OCR software to convert the scans to editable text files.
With the prevalence of smartphones and mobile devices, the scanner's microSD card makes it easy to transfer your scanned images to your device by removing the card from the scanner, inserting it into your phone or tablet, and saving the files on your device. Doing so makes it possible to scan more items without the need for a second memory card. Next time you go to the library, don't waste money and paper by photocopying pages, simply slide your scanner over the text; it's that simple.
- Scan All Your Documents Without Being Connected To Your Computer
- Scan everywhere without computer. Scan books, magazines, letters, receipts, bills, handwritten correspondence, and photos. Scan wherever you are and benefit from the best scanning quality (up to 600 dpi)
- Convert Your Paper Documents Into Editable Text Files
- Forget your laborious retyping work! Readiris will automatically convert your paper documents and image files into text files you can edit and share
- Export your documents to your mobile devices
- Use the provided Micro SD memory card to export your scanned documents to your iPad, mobile phone, smartphone, or notebook 1