The Benro HDMI Standard to Standard Cable (36" / 91.4 cm) is used for transferring high-definition signals. With 2 swiveling heavy-duty cable heads, you can attach the cable at various angles without applying strain on the cable for an efficient transfer over a period of time. It can be connected with any HDMI connector that incorporates a 9.5 to 10mm connection.
- For transferring HDMI signals
- 2 swiveling heavy-duty cable heads avoid strain on the cable for an efficient transfer
- Connects with any HDMI connector that incorporates a 9.5 to 10 mm connection
- Can be used to transfer loop out signals from the EVF
- Suitable for use with EVF such as the Sony F3, Panasonic AF100, Sony FS100, and Nikon D300