The Bravo 4051 Disc Publisher by Primera quickly burns and prints up to fifty CD and DVD's at a time making it perfectly capable of handling most any job you throw at it. In just six seconds, the 4051 prints each disc with 100% coverage in high quality 4800 DPI resolution. Disc picking and transport robotics have been optimized for speed as well with a redesigned belt drive system providing 300% faster robotics than previous Bravo models. The belt drive system also enables jobs to be completed smoother, quieter and more reliably than the disc publishing systems of the past.
When the time comes to replace the ink, the Bravo 4051 Disc Publisher makes things easy with four individual Cyan, Magenta, Yellow and Black (CMYK) ink cartridges. Separate four-ink systems as such, allow you to replace only the color(s) needed while typically delivering more accurate and precise prints.The Bravo 4051 Disc Publisher provides convenient, front panel access to the discs upon job completion making collection time-saving and simple. The built-in blue LED lighting not only looks cool but also lets you know when supplies are low or if an error has occurred. Not to mention, it's kind of fun watching this thing work. Powerful design and publishing software has been included to help you place photos, backgrounds, text and graphics anywhere on the disc, including as far into the middle as you wish - often a common limitation. Also included are built-in apps for ripping, backup and copyright protection. When considering the Blu-ray model, you'll be able to record high-definition video as well as perform backups of photos, video and more on both 25GB single-layer and 50GB dual-layer Blu-ray discs. However, due to the magnitude of Blu-ray projects an eSATA card is required and has been provided (Blu-ray model only). Sometimes, special integration with applications for PACS/DICOM medical imaging systems, law enforcement, surveillance video and audio/video on-demand is required. The Bravo 4051 Disc Publisher has this all thought-out with a simple yet comprehensive SDK (Software Developer's Kit) for both Windows and Mac. The SDK is free from the manufacturer to qualified developers.
- Burns and prints up to fifty CD and DVD's at a time
- Prints discs with 100% coverage in high quality 4800 DPI resolution in just six seconds
- Redesigned belt drive system provides 300% faster robotics than previous generations
- Cost-effective four ink system - Cyan, Magenta, Yellow and Black (CMYK)
- Convenient front panel access to discs upon job completion
- Built-in blue LED lighting lets you know when supplies are low or if an error has occurred
- Built-in apps for ripping, backup and copyright protection
- Design and publishing software included to make disc printing easy
- SDK (Software Developer's Kit) for special integration with job specific applications