The Pro Gold II QR Ballhead with Screw Knob Clamp from Photo Clam utilizes an Arca-style clamp with screw knob release that is compatible with a myriad of other manufacturers. This professional ballhead provides high stability, fine adjustments, and vibration free operation.
With a separate base and ball panning mechanism, the ball can stay locked during panning allowing the camera to stay level, so you won't need to carry a separate leveling base to take accurate panoramic images. Weighing less than 1 lb, the Pro Gold II QR supports loads up to 77 pounds, which also makes it a great choice for secure portability. So if you are looking for a stable and easy to level head, look no further.
- 360 degree panning and 90 degree tilt with separate pan base and ball locks to ensure level panning when shooting panoramic images
- Weighs less than 1 pound including clamp
- Supports up to 77 pounds
- The Pro Gold II QR is compatible with Kirk, Arcatech, RRS, Novaflex, Arca-Swiss and other quick release plates. 1
- Utilizes 2 spirit levels for easy and convenient leveling
- Anodized scratch resistant black satin finish
- Fits standard tripod mounts 3/8" - 16 UNC