The Manfrotto 055 Magnesium Ball Head with RC4 Quick Release is a sturdy, professional ball head with separate controls for tilt, pan, and friction that enable precise positioning. With a 26.5 lb load capacity and a large-area camera plate with 3/8"-16 & 1/4"-20 screws, the durable head is suitable for just about any camera.
The 055 head's lateral tilt ranges from -100° to +40°, and pan is a full 360°. With the head's independent pan lock, its state-of-the-art materials & technology that enable smooth movements, plus the degree markers around the base, the 055 is well-suited for precise panoramic photography.
The head's quick-release mechanism is the redesigned RC4 system, which offers a large contact area for attaching cameras with long lenses and other heavy equipment.
- Perfect companion for Manfrotto 055 carbon-fiber tripods
- Redesigned RC4 quick-release system is ideal for heavy equipment and cameras with long lenses
- Portrait angle selector (90-100°) for finer control over positioning
- Dual spirit levels for both portrait & landscape orientations
- Constructed of lightweight magnesium (weighs 2.3 lb)
- Patent-pending design