The Sunwayfoto DDP-64M Indexing Rotator is a rotating head that allows you to pan at precise degree increments. This enables you to capture a series of photos – at stop intervals that range from 5° to 90° – that you'll later stitch into a panoramic masterpiece (possibly involving high-dynamic range capture as well).
Remove and insert the attached key to easily change the detent (stop) interval. The DDP-64M features independent locks for the top platform and for the pan base. You can also use this indexing rotator as a traditional panning base. With a 22 lb load capacity, the DDP-64M supports most camera/lens combinations.
- There are 10 options for detent (stop) configuration: degree increments of 5 (72 stops), 10 (36 stops), 15 (24 stops), 20 (18 stops), 24 (15 stops), 30 (12 stops), 36 (10 stops), 45 (8 stops), 60 (6 stops), or 90 (4 stops)
- All-metal construction, anodized to a scratch-resistant black finish
- Control lever is also metal, with no plastic or rubber
- Lubricated bearings for smooth rotation
- Laser-engraved index marks