The Magnus DX-4330M Deluxe Photo Tripod/Monopod With 3-Way Head is a stable photo tripod made from anodized aluminum with a rapid release center column that converts to a 4-section monopod. The DX-4330M can support loads up to 4.4 lb (2.0 kg)--ideal for mirrorless, 4/3, and small DSLR cameras. The rapid release center column allows quick and easy control over the height of the camera. The three-way pan-and-tilt head has a quick-release plate and a bubble level to keep your camera properly aligned to the horizon. The DX-4330M tripod system weighs 3.9 lb (1.77 kg).
The 3-section leg design allows you to adjust the height of the tripod from 24.3" (61.7 cm) to 62.3' (158.24 cm) with the center column fully extended. Foam padding on the legs protects the legs and your hands in cold weather. A mid-level spreader provides improved stability on uneven terrain. The rubber feet are ideal for working indoors and on level surfaces, while the included retractable metal spikes give you maximum traction on dirt, sand, or uneven terrain. The DX-4330M offers a full 360° pan range.
The included quick-release plate features a standard 1/4"-20 mounting screw. A carrying case is included for storage and transport.
- 3-Way Pan and Tilt Head
- The pan-and-tilt head facilitates smooth camera positioning and precise alignment.
- 4-Section Monopod Center Column
- The rapid-release center column detaches to serve as an adjustable 4-section monopod.
- Foam-Padded Telescoping Legs with Flip-Locks
- The flip-locks quickly secure the telescoping legs, while foam padding protects from damage and ensures easy handling in cold weather.
- Rapid Release Center Column
- The rapid release center column facilitates smooth, easy camera height adjustment.
- Quick-Release Plate with Bubble Level
- The quick release plate is the swiftest way to mount and align your camera to the tripod head. A bubble level ensures that your shot is properly aligned.
- Sure-Grip Rubber Feet
- Rubber feet provide maximum traction on all surfaces.
- Retractable Spiked Feet
- Metal spikes retract by rotating the rubber feet, providing maximum traction on uneven surfaces.