The sage/khaki Discovery: Mini Photo/Laptop Messenger from Tenba is not only designed for photo use but can be used for a weekend get-away, gym bag or general purpose tote. From a photo point-of-view, it is capable of holding your DSLR, 2-3 lenses, flash and various accessories. It will also accommodate up to a 13" (33.0 cm) laptop held safely in its own rear sleeve.
The bag is fabricated from water-repellent nylon and along with its included rain cover will protect the contents during inclement weather. Tenba has waterproofed the bottom panel of the bag to protect it from ground moisture should you need to put it down. The self-healing zippers are strong and provide rapid access to the inside. There's plenty of space for extras such as your MP3 player that can be stored in the spacious front zippered pocket that contains smaller, sub-pockets for pens, cables, batteries or your cell phone. Dual side mesh airline-style pockets are provided for holding water bottles.
The internal dividers are padded and configurable so you can sculpt the bag's "guts" to suit your gear needs on any given day. All of this is supported by a wide, padded, adjustable and removable shoulder strap. Tenba has even provided a convenient trolley sleeve so you can piggyback this bag on top of your luggage cart when traveling. At a mere 2 lb (0.9 kg), this is a very lightweight bag that can serve many purposes. The photo insert and dividers are removable which means you can clear out the inside and use the bag as a general purpose tote for clothes, gym gear or school bag.
Backed by Tenba's 5-year warranty, the Discovery: Mini Photo/Laptop Messenger bag is an all-in-one solution to your photo and daily shoulder bag requirements.
- Water-repellent nylon exterior
- Extraordinarily lightweight (only two pounds)
- Heavy-duty, self-healing zippers
- Large elasticized micro-mesh pockets hold water bottle, gloves, or can even be used for temporary storage of a lens
- Padded rear pocket fits most tablets and laptops up to 13" (33.0 cm)
- Waterproof bottom panel keeps the bag protected if you have to put it down on a wet surface
- Front accessory pocket perfect for phone or audio
- Large front accessory compartment with multiple interior organizer pockets
- WeatherWrap auxiliary rain cover included
- Padded camera insert fits a DSLR with 2-3 lenses, flash and accessories, and can be removed to convert the bag for non-photo use
- Rear trolley strap slides over rolling luggage handle for secure "piggyback" travel
- Carry-On Form Factor
- FAA and airline carry-on specifications are subject to change without notice, please check with your airline before designating this case as a carry-on item. Most airlines require carry-on items to have an external linear measurement that is equal to or less than 45.0" (114.3 cm). The external dimensions of this case add up to 30.45" (77.3 cm)