The Panasonic BT-L2150PJ 21.5" LCD Production Monitor is a truly professional yet affordable broadcast monitor that will fit well into a variety of production environments. At 21.5" diagonal, it's plenty large for critical monitoring tasks and can be mounted on a wall or placed on a desk (it features both a 100 x 100mm hole pattern and an included tilt stand).
The full-HD (1920 x 1080 resolution) BT-L2150PJ offers a variety of input options, including dual HD/SD-SDI ports for connecting two different sources, plus HDMI and BNCs for component and composite video. The monitor offers a laundry list of professional features, such as tally lights, blue-only display for calibration to color bars, aspect & center markers, and a GPI input for remote control.
The BT-L2150PJ also supports 24PsF signal input, making it suitable for reviewing sequences for digital cinema production. With 1000:1 contrast and 16.8 million colors, the monitor will satisfy the critical eyes of seasoned professionals.
High-Definition, High-Contrast LCD Panel
- Wide 16:9 panel for Full-HD (1920 x 1080) image display
- Crisp, clear images with a high contrast ratio of 1000:1
- Environmentally friendly, mercury-free LED backlight with low power consumption
Supporting Broadcast & Production Needs
- High-speed response keeps the delay from input to image appearance at less than 2 fields.
- Three color space setting modes (SMPTE-C/EBU/ITU-709)
- Two variable color temperature settings in addition to 9300/6500 can be saved in memory
- Various marker displays (16:9/4:3/center)
- Tally lamp (red/green/orange)
- Broadcasting functions such as blue-only and sharpness control
- Selectable SD image aspect conversion mode
- Closed caption display (NTSC composite input only)
- Built-in stereo speakers in front and headphone jack
- Tilt stand and VESA mount (100 x 100mm) compatibility
- LCD protective panel included as a standard feature
HD/SD/SDI/HDMI/GPI Professional Interface
- Two standard HD/SD-SDI inputs (SDI1/SDI2) with automatic switching between standard-def and high-def. The embedded audio channel can also be switched
- HDMI input (Type A) ensures compatibility with a wide range of digital HD equipment
- Analog component (YPbPr) input, composite video input, and analog audio input
- GPI (9-pin) terminal for external remote control
- VGA input (15-pin) for image display and PC setting capability