The gray Klettern Backpack from Clik Elite may not be the pack you use to climb Everest but it is a rough and ruggedly designed way to get-around town for daily use. Whether for a pro shoot or just hauling gear to and from the office, this pack will meet your needs in a stylish, efficient and organized way.
It's rated to hold your DSLR with two lenses and a flash in its cleverly configured top camera bay designed for rapid access. No need to stop and unpack the bag to grab your camera when the shot is there. However, within the main compartment you'll have plenty of extra space for even more equipment. The pack is also capable of holding your 17" computer in its own separate, quilted, padded compartment.
It's made from a tough 900D nylon and accented with leather at the attachment points for added strength as well as style. It even has an ice ax loop for when you really do want to go on a climb. Its easily deployed tuck-away rain fly will protect the pack from inclement weather.
Of course, if you're an outdoor shooter, you'll need a tripod and the Klettern understands that by providing a tip out sleeve for the feet and durable strap for the head area. The pack is made with traditional pack webbing and metal closures yet it retains enough style to be used as an everyday city pack.
The adjustable harness system is very comfortable and contains felt-lined shoulder straps that breathe to wick away moisture. Clik Elite backs the Klettern with its impressive lifetime warranty.
- Felt-lined shoulder straps for comfort that also breathes and wicks away moisture
- 900D Nylon / Leather for strength and external attachment points
- Ice ax loop
- Traditional webbing with metal closures; but with added modern function
- Quilted computer sleeve holds a 17" computer
- Internal organizer pockets and key clip
- Camera bay hidden in top pocket for easy access holds a standard SLR and extra lens or flash
- Comfortable back panel
- Main body of pack has lots of space for other gear
- Tip out tripod sleeve
- Tuck-away rain fly; metal buckles and hook closure
- Resilient enough for wilderness work yet sterling in the office
- Carry-On Form Factor
- FAA and airline carry-on specifications are subject to change without notice, please check with your airline before designating this case as a carry-on item. Most airlines require carry-on items to have an external linear measurement that is equal to or less than 45.0" (114.3 cm). The external dimensions of this case add up to 40" (101.6 cm)