The Habbycam HD Camera Brace puts a DSLR camera or small to mid-size camcorder on your shoulder and provides two comfortable hand grips so you can capture steady, smooth handheld shots with comfort and ease. The rig features a 3/4"-thick pad for your shoulder and fully adjustable components – you can tweak the positioning of both hand grips, and adjust the distance from the camcorder's LCD to your eye.
The shoulder brace features several 1/4"-20 mounting holes on both its top and rear, presenting a perfect platform for mounting a wireless audio receiver, a battery or other counterweight, or any other camera accessory. The camera plate has a standard 1/4"-20 screw for mounting any camcorder or video-enabled still camera with a corresponding threaded hole – up to and including such relatively heavy models (13 lb or so) as the RED ONE.
With a counterweight attached to the back (not included) the HD Camera Brace rig provides front-to-back balance, taking part of the load off your arms and wrists. Even without weights, the shoulder mounting takes much of the strain off your wrists and arms and places the weight closer to the core of your body, to help you operate comfortably for much longer periods of time with handheld camcorders. Besides comfort, the other crucial result is steadier operation for more professional-looking video.
- High-quality aluminum & stainless-steel construction guarantees dependability
- Both handles are fully adjustable
- Supports most camera sizes, including the RED ONE (which is 10 lb without lens, approx. 13 lb with a lens)
- Compatible with any camera that has a 1/4"-20 tripod mounting hole
- No tools needed for assembly, making it perfect for travel
- Stylish & modern design
- Several 1/4"-20 threaded holes on top and rear of shoulder brace, which are great for mounting accessories such as a battery or other counterweight
- Made in the U.S.