The black ScanFast Checkpoint Friendly Briefcase 2.0 from Mobile Edge is unique in the world of messenger bags. In addition to its capacity for a laptop up to 16.0" (40.6 cm) or MacBook up to 17.0" (43.2 cm), the bag is made from Dupont Sorona - an advanced polymer derived from corn. This eco-friendly approach to bag design benefits everyone since it reduces dependence on oil.
The bag is also checkpoint friendly and doesn't require you to remove the computer from the bag when clearing security screening. When opened, the bag lays flat for easy inspection. The computer is safely held within its own compartment.
This Briefcase differs from Mobile's ScanFast Checkpoint Friendly Messenger bag in that this version has a larger front zippered file pocket whereas the Messenger has a smaller front zippered ticket pocket. Also, the corner gussets are located in the top corners as opposed to center of the bag on the Messenger.
The interior of the bag will also hold a bevy of other supporting gear such as a cell phone, cables, memory cards, pens, PDA, batteries and pen drive. Outside, there are quick access dual zippered accessory pockets for additional small items. The briefcase is carried by its adjustable, removable elastic shoulder strap or top carry handle. Access to the bag is achieved via multiple zippers that have handy pull tabs that help when you're wearing gloves. Mobile Edge stands behind their products with their impressive lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects.
- Fits laptop up to 16.0" (40.6 cm) and MacBook up to 17.0" (43.2 cm)
- Checkpoint-friendly design for faster screening at airport security checkpoints
- Large front zippered file pocket
- Dupont Sorona material is derived from corn, requiring 30% less energy to manufacture, reducing greenhouse emissions by 63% - Mobile Edge designed their Checkpoint Friendly Laptop Case Collection with this innovative renewable resource, reducing our dependency on oil and petrochemical products. The Sorona fibers are soft and extremely stain resistant with high- strength and stiffness qualities
- Separate padded computer compartment for superior protection
- Shock-absorbing elastic shoulder strap
- Easy access accessory pockets
- Lifetime warranty
- Carry-On Form Factor
- FAA and airline carry-on specifications are subject to change without notice, please check with your airline before designating this case as a carry-on item. Most airlines require carry-on items to have an external linear measurement that is equal to or less than 45.0" (114.3 cm). The external dimensions of this case add up to 35.3" (89.7 cm)