The black/gray ACHC5400 Small Hard Case from Ape Case is a reliable way to safely store and/or transport your gear. The ACHC5400 is the smallest of Ape's Hard Case series but still presents you with enough space to store a sufficient amount of equipment. With its solid aluminum frame, reinforced steel corners and ABS walls, this case is made to stand the abuse that occurs during normal travel and deliver your gear intact.
The exterior shows black panels with a handsome gray trim. The hinges are padded and also made to heavy-duty specifications. There's even a convenient keyed lock that comes with two keys. In addition, a padlock loop will accept a user-supplied TSA approved lock.
Inside, the case comes with "pick and pluck" foam as well as adjustable dividers to suit whatever gear you need. The foam provides a comfortable and secure nest in which to customize your equipment into their own space. The dividers provide less cushioning but allow you to compartmentalize your gear for organizational purposes.
The interior foam is made from Ape's Hi Vis Yellow material that makes it easy to locate gear within the bag when the light is marginal. Choose whichever mode of packing, foam or dividers, suits your needs. A strong removable shoulder strap makes toting it around easier and more comfortable. There's also a durable hinged top carry handle. The case comes with a 1-year warranty from Ape.
- Textured black panels with gunmetal gray trim for a handsome and rugged look
- Removable reinforced shoulder strap
- Made from a combination of aluminum, steel, and ABS
- Solid aluminum alloy frame with steel corners and ABS walls
- Unique Hi-Vis yellow foam interior lets you see and locate your dark items easily
- Versatile, customizable "pick and pluck" foam interior safely houses all kinds of delicate and valuable items such as cameras, guns, electronics and more
- Interior supplied with both adjustable dividers and customizable foam
- Padded heavy-duty hinged handle
- Keyed lock with two keys
- Padlock loop for TSA (Tranportation Security Administration) approved locks
- Carry-On Form Factor
- FAA and airline carry-on specifications are subject to change without notice, please check with your airline before designating this case as a carry-on item. Most airlines require carry-on items to have an external linear measurement that is equal to or less than 45.0" (114.3 cm). The external dimensions of this case add up to 21.0" (53.3 cm)